Guardians of the Galaxy Guardians of the Galaxy Merchandise Thread

The Rocket/Groot one that I'm getting through Sideshow Collectibles comes with both the stick and baby Groot....

but this one looks so cute. :hrt: I wonder where I can get this...

got these from Walmart yesterday
McYLvfB.jpg

X5LRTdN.jpg

ohLdAq3.jpg

HOPEFULLY they'll have them at the Halloween stores soon. Halloween express 'm pretty sure opens in September

I'm not finding any more Nerf guns either. If that one there s cheap, I might buy two of those

Wish they would make a legit decent replica of the starlord mask. Ive seen some awesome ones people have made themselves but I wouldn't even begin to know how to do that. After buying a couple of the nerf blasters, im kinda wanted to put together a good costume for Halloween parties or something.

Ive seen this and the mask appears to be more than just the cheap one that covers your face. Considering ordering it.

Xqjfhcb.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like we're going to see many people cosplaying as Star Lord in this upcoming Halloween.

Looks like we're going to see many people cosplaying as Star Lord in this upcoming Halloween.
Still might just go out as a SHIELD Agent.
I've already made a few different I.D.s, Found a cheap pair of Foster grant sun glasses. Just need a decent suit and Tie. Maybe Salvation Army might have one.

I'm thinking I'll collect the Disney Infinity GOTG figures. Don't have the game but the figures look awesome

Did anyone end up buying the Previews Exclusive Star-Lord mask? It's sold out on every site I've been on and I don't think it's coming to Halloween shops since it was supposed to be exclusively for comic book shops.

Any word in a wave 2 of marvel legend figures, really want a Ronan and Nebula. Have searched the interweb but can not find anything.

New shirt for sale over at Cracked.com:

327776.jpg

It WAS at Walmart for $12.88. There were four flats of baby Groot and went back two days later and they were all gone

TRU selling baggy with Rocket & Baby Groot. They say its exclusive to Toys R Us.

B56VhvkCIAAn3n0.jpg

GotG Pinball! I've yet to see the table for the xbox systems (which mean if you have Wi 7 or 8 you can buy them for the laptop)

[YT]HTpmiQKdDII[/YT]

Picked this up on clearance at Walmart for $1.75 :more:
EAmTsOx.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back