The Boondocks Thread

When you think about it.
S1- Primarily about Huey
S2- Mostly Riley
S3-A mix of both
S4- Granddad's story

Im fine that they focused more on Granddad, but they didnt do it well and the show ended with no resolution

When you think about it.
S1- Primarily about Huey
S2- Mostly Riley
S3-A mix of both
S4- Granddad's story

Im fine that they focused more on Granddad, but they didnt do it well and the show ended with no resolution

Plus the made granddad Homer Simpson style of stupid with their financial woe arc.

I noticed that no episode this season focused on Huey.It felt like the kids played supporting characters on Grandad's show.

Yeah I hated that. I wish they would have parodied more real life situations like the last episode and the Kardashian & Siri one. Instead of giving the season a real plot.

It's over now at least although the trend of disappointing series finales has steadfastly continued.

Being aired out of order makes some sense. The show isn't serialized but the final episode aired was not the way I would have expected them to take it.

If say season 3 was Ruckus' season really. Seemed like a lot of episodes revolved around him

The finale episode has yet to air on television but it somehow ended up on the internet and has already started making the rounds on all the popular places.

Didn't realize last night was the final episode. I thought it was hilarious and the best this season. Ruckus was great and I loved the commentary on how all these demands for public apologies and donations to offended groups is, at times, absurd.

All 4 seasons are on DVD now. Thought about buying the box set today but decided I'd wait for a sale instead.

I must say I haven't been impressed with this season as expected with McGruder's absence I was already skeptical. Been a few funny moments here and there nothing really stood out. I would rather see McGruder produce a feature film for Boondocks and just be done with the show.

THey put all seasons on Netflix.

Except it's missing Pause (one of my favorite) along with The Hunger Strike and the Ruckus Reality Show. Not surprised though

There is a lot of potential material there but the mess that became the final Boondocks season would mean we wouldn't see it for like a decade.

Just watched the Obama episode again and just kept thinking of all the material this show would have right now if were still on.

Someone please bring this show back.

Well if there's hope for YJ.....

Perfect time to bring this show back...

True, but it would be great if how things have gone inspired him to start the show again. So much great material, man.

I can just imagine how the show would go with the current climate.

With the recent R Kelly news...

tumblr_ot9fdl2Er41vv5jvto1_500.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"