The Bryce Dallas Howard/Gwen Stacy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
TwilightPro101 said:
They covered Mystique though. That was the only catch there.

It's amazing how a chick with weird deformed, scaly blue skin can look so damn hot. :up:

Sean Adisano said:
how mad am i that she's in the film?

well, my answer depends...

if she is going to be the new love interest for peter, then there is no limit to my anger and outrage.

but if she is just to be in love with peter and peter feels nothing back (which he shouldn't since he's with the girl of his dreams finally), then she's ok to be in the film.
I think it makes the story much more interesting if they kill MJ and he ends up with the girl Stan Lee wanted him to be with in the first place. Plus there is a certain amount of charm to it that Peter(the geek) ends up with a super modelish looking girl as apposed to the "girl next door".

DACMAN said:
I think it makes the story much more interesting if they kill MJ and he ends up with the girl Stan Lee wanted him to be with in the first place. Plus there is a certain amount of charm to it that Peter(the geek) ends up with a super modelish looking girl as apposed to the "girl next door".

that's a pretty interesting idea but i believe most people would like to stick with the comic.

love triangles almost always create a great hook for a movie

After the introduction of Gwen they need to kill MJ hard and fast.

maybe they want to kill mj cause kirsten isnt going to play her after this one?

CRASHNBURN12198 said:
that's a pretty interesting idea but i believe most people would like to stick with the comic.
See but that's my point. The characters are only MJ and Gwen in name only. From the comic we meet Gwen first and come to want her and Peter together. She's the girl next door Peter always wanted. MJ comes along and is the fun party girl that seems way out of Peter's league but that later comforts Peter after Gwens death. In the film we see MJ as Gwen. The girl next door that Peter always loved. The average movie going Joe Citizen likes MJ and wants them to be together. As did comic fans of Gwen and Peter. Killing MJ would be more intune with the spirit of the comics. Plus why would they introduce a character just to kill her off in the same movie. I don't see that happening.

CRASHNBURN12198 said:
maybe they want to kill mj cause kirsten isnt going to play her after this one?
And again that supports my theory.

to be honest, i dont like kirsten as mj so that would be the only reason that i would want to see them kill her off.

i doubt they will kill MJ

prolly have her leave pete tho

gs4.jpg

This shot right here is the definitive one as far as a classic Gwen Stacy look.

Cowboy_Buddha said:
She kinda looks like Cuthbert in those pictures.
<

Agreed but cuthbert is a lot and very a lot more hot! she lived in montreal!
icon10.gif
and i Lived in montreal

terry78 said:
gs4.jpg

This shot right here is the definitive one as far as a classic Gwen Stacy look.
:eek: GET A COMIC TO SCREEN REFERENCE!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"