The Bryce Dallas Howard/Gwen Stacy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
seattlespidey said:
Oh, is that Gwen Stacy? Or Aunt May's old bridge playing friend?

She looks old and dumpy to add...that's not Gwen

I personally find her a horrible choice. I just can't believe people are salivating to her while Kirsten is getting heat from everyone.

Uber lame

To...each...his....own. ;)

W/e dude... her face is beautiful and frankly I don't like my kind of girls being anorexic and paper thin... I do prefer a little fat here and there... but if you like stick figures well... we all have our tastes...

FaT_tONle said:
W/e dude... her face is beautiful and frankly I don't like my kind of girls being anorexic and paper thin... I di prefer a little fat here and there... but if you like stick figures well... we all have our tastes...

I didn't say anorexic or ultra thin, but come on...

If everyone complains about the comics being "true" and all...this is overly ridiculous.

As in Bryce looks nothing like Gwen??? I think almost everybody disagrees with you on that... look it's almost impossible to match cartoon figures with their real life counter parts... but I'd say they did an awesome job... she is a rising star and this is her big moment...

I can argue both sides... they are hot to us... just not top notch Hollywood hot... although I got no problems with that... I hate when these popular actresses steal all the attention away from the movie because they just get married to a new boyfriend and bring all this press along with them... just takes away the quality of the film.

Bryce looks great. Throw the black headband on her, and you've got Gwen. :up:

If you cant admit that Gwen looks chubby (got that flab on her stomach) in some of these pics then I have no idea which part of the world you live in. There's nothing "wrong" with her weight but she certainly does not look as thin (for me that would equate to goodness) as she does in her other photos.

she does look chubby,but its not that big a deal.Still looks better than Dunst.

Geez, why the complaining. No matter how you put it the Spider-man movies now have two hot women involved.

christpunchers said:
If you cant admit that Gwen looks chubby (got that flab on her stomach) in some of these pics then I have no idea which part of the world you live in. There's nothing "wrong" with her weight but she certainly does not look as thin (for me that would equate to goodness) as she does in her other photos.

Was it padding? Harness or something? I just can't see her gaining a gut while shooting the film. Sony would have that kind of stuff under control, especially for a female character.

It could be a harness.But that ass is all hers.:o

goblinandgwenstacy6ow.jpg

34966spider27cx.jpg

They even got the boots. The BOOTS!!!

maybe thats what the higher budget is for, digitally trimming her stomach in post-production.

myfingershurt said:
maybe thats what the higher budget is for, digitally trimming her stomach in post-production.

Some people will never lighten up :confused:

Abaddon said:
It could be a harness.But that ass is all hers.:o

Not really. the harness would most likely wrap around your ribs, back, stomach, and connect from behind through the legs.

It is a harness. You can see the cable hook ups poking through it, and in her other pics from this movie, even the same day, you can tell she is way skinnier than she is in that pic. (SEE NEXT POST) With CGI yes they will restore her figure to what it would be without the harness, the same way they will remove the cables.

I can't belive people have been sitting here still talking about this.

She doesn't look fat in this picture does she? In fact she looks just about right. Not too skinny, not too unskinny. Even though in real life her chest is nothing like that.

34949spider13tu.jpg

I wonder what bridge Gwen will get tossed off[and die] in the 3rd film hummmm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"