The Bush Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calendar Man

Sidekick
Reaction score
USATODAY.com - Bush approval rating hits new low

Bush is a competetive guy. 9 points lower and he becomes the lowest rated president since Gallup started taking polls in the 1940s. He is only 3 points away from the highest ever disapproval...68%.

This is the end....beautiful friend...the end.

Oh no!! This is the end!!! Oh wait, not matter what the numbers say he is going to be here till 2008.

Admiral_N8 said:
Oh no!! This is the end!!! Oh wait, not matter what the numbers say he is going to be here till 2008.

I'm not so sure. If the dems win the Congress they may at least try to impeach him.:up:

Calendar Man said:
I'm not so sure. If the dems win the Congress they may at least try to impeach him.:up:

Ya that'll happen.

Calendar Man said:
Why wouldn't it. The Republicans did it over nothing.

Over "nothing"???

Yes, lying under oath over and over and over and over and over again is "nothing".

Admiral_N8 said:
Over "nothing"???

Yes, lying under oath over and over and over and over and over again is "nothing".
Lying about your personal sex life is not a crime. Never was never will be.

Admiral_N8 said:
Over "nothing"???

Funny how very few people see the irony of a Bush supporter calling Clinton a liar.

And it is more likely than not he will be impeached should the democrats gain control of Congress...he will be impeached, but not removed from office.

Admiral_N8 said:
Over "nothing"???

now this is the kind of Republican I "like"

blind_fury said:
Lying about your personal sex life is not a crime. Never was never will be.

You have got to be kidding me.

He lied UNDER OATH, commited a crime.

Yes you say it isnt a crime and never will be?

WoW :eek:

He committed what is known as "perjury"....if you dont know what that is I suggest typing "define: perjury" into google and search for it.

Corinthian™ said:
now this is the kind of Republican I "like"

Some kid who paints homoerotic pictures of Brandon Routh while daddy pays his rent, buys him a porsche, and may or may not be David Bowie?

Matt said:
Some kid who paints homoerotic pictures of Brandon Routh while daddy pays his rent, buys him a porsche, and may or may not be David Bowie?

Homoerotic?
Yes, I painted a pic of Brandon Routh as Superman, and the first conclusion you come it is homosexuality related??

[i guess anyone painting/drawing comic book characters is gay according to you :rolleyes: ]

That says a lot about you....grow up maybe?

Admiral_N8 said:
Homoerotic?
Yes, I painted a pic of Brandon Routh as Superman, and the first conclusion you come it is homosexuality related??

[i guess anyone painting/drawing comic book characters is gay according to you :rolleyes: ]

That says a lot about you....grow up maybe?

Bit defensive, aren't you? Hmmm...and for the record, being a grown man who spends his time painting comic book characters doesn't help your case.

Admiral_N8 said:
Homoerotic?
Yes, I painted a pic of Brandon Routh

This really needs to be someone's signature.

Matt said:
Bit defensive, aren't you? Hmmm...and for the record, being a grown man who spends his time painting comic book characters doesn't help your case.

Not defensive, its just sad how thats the first idea you think of when people paint comic book characters....so I guess you think all those artists for Marvel and DC are gay :rolleyes:

I like the fact that you overlooked why I did it, you know, to display it at the theater?

No, I must have done it because I love BR.

:rolleyes:

Calvin said:
This really needs to be someone's signature.

I am sure someone will do it, give me even more attention...

Calendar Man said:
USATODAY.com - Bush approval rating hits new low

Bush is a competetive guy. 9 points lower and he becomes the lowest rated president since Gallup started taking polls in the 1940s. He is only 3 points away from the highest ever disapproval...68%.

This is the end....beautiful friend...the end.
Not the end. He still has 2 more years. It's not like low approval rating is gonna get him kicked out of office.
Is it? *hopelessly hopeful*

Admiral_N8 said:
Not defensive, its just sad how thats the first idea you think of when people paint comic book characters....so I guess you think all those artists for Marvel and DC are gay :rolleyes:

I like the fact that you overlooked why I did it, you know, to display it at the theater?

No, I must have done it because I love BR.

:rolleyes:

So you're not only a 20 year old who loves Brandon Routh and paints pictures of him but you also enter those coloring contests theaters have for kids?

Matt said:
So you're not only a 20 year old who loves Brandon Routh and paints pictures of him but you also enter those coloring contests theaters have for kids?

Umm no.

I was contracted to do paintings for when they open, I did the same thing for Xmen 2 and Spiderman 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"