The Bush Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Admiral_N8 said:
Umm no.

I was contracted to do paintings for when they open, I did the same thing for Xmen 2 and Spiderman 2.

So you won the contests? Not very fair when you are going against 7 and 8 year olds, now is it?

Quit making fun of the albino. He has feelings too, and pink eyes.

Holly Goodhead said:
Quit making fun of the albino. He has feelings too, and pink eyes.

But Holly, he is a white guy with bleached hair and corn rows...How do I not make fun of that?

Matt said:
So you won the contests? Not very fair when you are going against 7 and 8 year olds, now is it?

Contests?

Apparently you didnt read what I posted.

Holly Goodhead said:
I wonder what albino genitals look like.

You know how black guys have giant penises?(Stupid question) The opposite of that.

Ive never had sex with a black guy, so no I wouldnt know. Shut your fat mouth

Matt said:
But Holly, he is a white guy with bleached hair and corn rows...How do I not make fun of that?

Corn rows? I thought we already went over that....you must have the worst memory.

I am actually pretty tan.

Admiral_N8 said:
Contests?

Apparently you didnt read what I posted.

Hey, you're the one who brags about beating 8 year olds with homoerotic photos...oh god...that sounds so bad in writing. :eek:

Darren Daring said:
You know how black guys have giant penises?(Stupid question) The opposite of that.
Orange you glad you quit ignoring him, Tov? Classic Brodie.

Admiral_N8 said:
Corn rows? I thought we already went over that....you must have the worst memory.

We did, I showed a picture of cornrows and your hair. You didn't respond.

Admiral_N8 said:

Do you bleach your pubes?

Matt said:
We did, I showed a picture of cornrows and your hair. You didn't respond.

Ummm, show it to me again, my hair is just straight and long.

Admiral_N8 said:
Ummm, show it to me again, my hair is just straight and long.

It wasn't in the picture with the car. Besides, even if it is, it doesn't change the fact that you look like David Bowie and bleach your hair, we have plenty to make fun of you with on that alone.

Matt said:
Some kid who paints homoerotic pictures of Brandon Routh while daddy pays his rent, buys him a porsche, and may or may not be David Bowie?

Classy as usual Matt. :up: :rolleyes:

TheSlag said:

Thanks kindly Slag, just for the record, I find your support of killing nearly 3000 teenagers and young adults to their deaths classy :up:

TheSlag said:

Dont worry, he just tries to say the most outlandish things possible to try to get a rise out of people.

I think its funny, sad, but a little funny.

Matt said:
Thanks kindly Slag, just for the record, I find your support of killing nearly 3000 teenagers and young adults to their deaths classy :up:

Where did I say that? And what does your Bullshiat statement about Admiral have ANYTHING to do with Bush's ratings? But you can PREACH to others when they attack on a personal basis... MAYBE you should PRACTICE what you Preach.

Nawwwhhh... it'll NEVER take with you.

Admiral_N8 said:
Dont worry, he just tries to say the most outlandish things possible to try to get a rise out of people.

I think its funny, sad, but a little funny.

No more sad than having an avatar that compares yourself to the twins from the Matrix.

TheSlag said:
Where did I say that? And what does your Bullshiat statement about Admiral have ANYTHING to do with Bush's ratings? But you can PREACH to others when they attack on a personal basis... MAYBE you should PRACTICE what you Preach.

Nawwwhhh... it'll NEVER take with you.

1) You vocally supported the murder of Americans on numerous occassions on this site.

2) I will make fun of anyone who looks like the love child of David Bowie and Chris Jericho and uses their avatar to brag about it. Its just how I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"