The Catwoman Appreciation Thread.

It's like the very end of Ferris Beuller:

You people are still here? It's over! Go home!

jag

jaguarr said:
It's like the very end of Ferris Beuller:

You people are still here? It's over! Go home!

jag

Nothing like a CINO-love thread to bring out the ol' gang, eh?

How you been, Jag?

shinlyle said:
Nothing like a CINO-love thread to bring out the ol' gang, eh?

How you been, Jag?

Still rockin', bro. Still rockin'. You? :up:

jag

Far out. We don't piss people off because you all like Batman begin or whatever. Let fans or likers talk about it.

Alex borstein was cool :up: Sharon Stone and halle berry was hot.

The only things I didn't like were the story (ooh evil beauty cream! I'm REAL scared) and her helmet. I loved the visuals, characters (except Tom Lone, or how he was portrayed...stupid Ben Bratt), and the look of Catwoman...except the helmet.

It made me a fan :up:

Halle Berry is beautiful, I appreciate that.

Ultimate Movie-Man said:
Far out. We don't piss people off because you all like Batman begin or whatever. Let fans or likers talk about it.

Alex borstein was cool :up: Sharon Stone and halle berry was hot.

The only things I didn't like were the story (ooh evil beauty cream! I'm REAL scared) and her helmet. I loved the visuals, characters (except Tom Lone, or how he was portrayed...stupid Ben Bratt), and the look of Catwoman...except the helmet.

It made me a fan :up:

That's great. But all personal tastes aside, this movie was not about Catwoman in any way shape or form. Sorry.

jag

jaguarr said:
That's great. But all personal tastes aside, this movie was not about Catwoman in any way shape or form. Sorry.

jag

agreed

Oh, god no, but I like the duality story tat she loves Tom but she can't tell him he's Catwoman (of many Catwomen, another aspect I liked).

If they had worked on the script for a bit longer, and had a better story, I think it would have been better.

I wouldn't mind seeing a Catwoman remake wih Selina but set in the depression. No magic, no leather, just emotion rofl

Ultimate Movie-Man said:
but I like the duality story tat she loves Tom but she can't tell him he's Catwoman
Yeah, because that's SOO original.:rolleyes:

it's not about if it's original or not, its just, especially in the sushi scene, you can see Halle debating in her mind whether she tells him or not, I liked that.

go back and watch the Spider-Man movies. at least they don't suck. not 100% at least...

I do, I like them equally. I honestly do no know why everone hates this besides the ****tacular story!

Ultimate Movie-Man said:
I do, I like them equally. I honestly do no know why everone hates this besides the ****tacular story!

Hmmm...probably because of the lame-ass costume (yes...the open-toed shoes are as stupid as the headgear), the lack of plot, the corny dialogue (cream...straight up), the lame villians (evil cosmetics moguls...muHAHAHAHA!!), the incredibly poor acting, the poor cgi, the horrible fight scenes, and the fact that it had about as much to do with any previous incarantion of the character as a jar of half-eaten, rotten, mayonaise.

I'd say that may be the reason everyone hates it. Just a guess. That, or maybe because it was the absolute worst comic film ever....out-stinking even Batman & Robin.

jaguarr said:
Still rockin', bro. Still rockin'. You? :up:

jag

Still keepin' on, man....that's about all I can do. :up:

jaguarr said:
When's your comic coming out?

jag

As soon as I can get it done! I'm almost through with the pencils, then it's onward to the inks and colors and letters....

Needless to say, if I can get a letterer and a colorist, it'll move a lot faster. Still, if it sucks, I guess I know who to blame....:o

shinlyle said:
As soon as I can get it done! I'm almost through with the pencils, then it's onward to the inks and colors and letters....

Needless to say, if I can get a letterer and a colorist, it'll move a lot faster. Still, if it sucks, I guess I know who to blame....:o

Nahhh, I'm sure it's going to be great, man! Keep me posted on it and let me know when it's out and how I can get ahold of a copy. :up:

Oh, yeah. To stay on topic, CINO sucks!

jag

shinlyle said:
Hmmm...probably because of the lame-ass costume (yes...the open-toed shoes are as stupid as the headgear), the lack of plot, the corny dialogue (cream...straight up), the lame villians (evil cosmetics moguls...muHAHAHAHA!!), the incredibly poor acting, the poor cgi, the horrible fight scenes, and the fact that it had about as much to do with any previous incarantion of the character as a jar of half-eaten, rotten, mayonaise.

I'd say that may be the reason everyone hates it. Just a guess. That, or maybe because it was the absolute worst comic film ever....out-stinking even Batman & Robin.
53475083.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"