The Child Actors of Endgame

Discussion in 'Avengers: Endgame' started by PunyGod, Aug 1, 2019.

1. PunyGod

PunyGod Astronomer

[​IMG]
    Ava Russo as Lila Barton

[​IMG]
    Emma Fuhrmann as Cassie Lang

[​IMG]
    Lexi Rabe as Morgan Stark

Can we get some respect for the younger players in this game. :yay: These were great performances and being a father of 2 daughters myself I have to say all of the father/daughter moments in this film really hit the feels.

I particularly want to highlight the young actress playing Morgan Stark. Her performance in the cheeseburger scene alone deserves an Oscar. If you've ever been around children in similar situations you know that they feel confused, sad, angry, scared but try to put on a happy face. And she portrayed all those emotions in that one short scene. It was truly amazing and almost had me bawling.

2. scarlet-witch

scarlet-witch Stormborn

The girl that played Morgan was wonderful and I thought the one playing Cassie was too. Russo's kids being in that movie on top of his own cameo was a bit too distracting for me personally.