Endgame Endgame User Review Thread (TAG SPOILERS)

That is callous beyond what I can measure.

Endgame was really good.

I was sad for a reason but not owing to production value or story being poor etc.

Hey, everybody... Look... Come look....

A pathetic psychopath.

Mods... Do your duty. But... Let's make this a learning moment. Keep this post of mine around. Keep it as a monument to how silly and yet how absolutely borderline someone this pathetic is as an example to the masses. It should stand as something to for this person to be able to come back to and see and on the off chance that they brag about this to the real people in their life (If such a thing were possible because let's face it... The probability of this person being able to maintain cogent relationships is likely on the low side) they can see how sad and unstable this sociopath in the making is.

Just a suggestion mods.

Oh and PS Mr. Inevitable, or Kevin Smith or JewishHobbit or whichever silly SOB you were or are... Uh... This is why you get banned. Because you are at heart immature, and silly, and should be laughed at. You think you can hurt me like this? You're mistaking me for some thin skinned fragile teenager, which is just you projecting your issues onto someone else. If you can't take not being allowed to post about super heroes on an online forum, Jesus Tap Dancing Christ is real life going to be a ****ing tragedy for you. You have my sympathy... Scratch that... The people that are going to have to deal with you have my sympathy.

Rest assured, he has no one. Life will deal with him as it always does. As I always do, just pray for 'em and move on.

Also feel like Endgame was the redemptive story Tony Stark's character really needed.

I was relieved when it was over. The movie symbolized an end of an era, and the end of my MCU fandom.

I just didn't like this movie. The first 45 minutes felt so out of touch with the series, and the handling of Thanos was so underwhelming. 6.5/10 for me. Glad to see Tony got a long term redemption arc. But the book is closed now. I found myself disappointed at how disinterested in this movie I was in the theater, halfway through, I remember thinking I just can't wait to go home and watch Hell's Kitchen with my girlfriend.

Maybe I'm being overly harsh because I am tapped out of the MCU, but I don't think so. Because IW was one of the best movies I've seen.

Is your podcast on apps or just on your site?
Available on Itunes/Apple, Stitcher, TuneIn and we are putting newer episodes up on YouTube as well as yes being able to find our full episode list on our home site, which you can access via the link in my sig in every post I make here on the Hype.

Thank you for your interest.

I've just watched ENDGAME for the first time in my life. On blu-ray.

Basically, it's an adventure movie tinted with very nostalgic tones... turning into an epic battle at the very end. Since I had the whole movie spoiled, the "I'm Iron Man" sequence and Tony's death were less emotional form me, but emotional nonetheless.

It's a weird movie, so disjointed. The first part feels like a nostalgic post-apocalyptic TV series. The time travel sequence feels like an adventure movie. The epic battle is very good but confusing. The best part is Captain America vs Thanos, such a terrific fight.

Well, I think Thor Lebowski was OVER THE TOP and way too far from the tone of the movie. The comedy surrounding him and his scenes was out of place and embarassing. I'm sorry to say that it ruins the movie a bit. After all, they have been destroying the Thor character and his meaning since 'THOR: THE DARK WORLD'.

The Funeral Sequence was a bit too long, and the Hologram Message was... I don't know, too "Disney" for my tastes? Also, I feel like the final sequences of Tony should have been more spectacular and desperate, before and after the SNAP.

All in all, a very good movie. I don't know if it could have been better. I just don't know. I feel like Infinity War is better, overall.

By the way:

Old Steve at the end doesn't make sense. How did he manage to travel to the Universe 1?
And Professor Hulk, before sending Captain America back in time, just talked about "destroying" the "branched universes". WTF? Well, it doesn't make sense. You can't erase THEIR counterparts stealing the gems. Steve just brought back the gems MINUTES after they had been stolen from the Avengers counterparts.
The branched realites exist. Forever. The Steve & Peggy Universe, the 2012 Universe, the 2013 Universe and the 2014 Universe.

That's it.

Last edited:
6/10

Just... yikes. This movie was not great or good at all. Very boring and messy first couple hours and by the time the final battle begins you're just drained and fed up. Very disappointed, but don't take my word go see it yourself. For 2.5 hours I was watching this movie in pure astonishment thinking "no way did the Russos make this film" I'm just shocked right now, the movie was a mess. What did they do to Thor just to get a couple of laughs? What's with all the unfunny humor? Science Hulk was hard to watch. I'm just confused right now. Totally unworthy end to these past 10 years. I didn't even bother to see if there might be some post credit scene, I didn't care anymore and just wanted to gtfo. Mocking timeless time travel movies yet end up making the worst one? You'll see, this movie wont have the repeat viewings The Avengers and Infinity War had. Total shame[\spoiler]

(ends up being the highest grossing movie ever, mainly from repeat viewings).

Well, this comment didn't really age well :funny:

(ends up being the highest grossing movie ever, mainly from repeat viewings).

Well, this comment didn't really age well :funny:

It might have made bank at the BO, but I can't help but agree that EG has depressingly little replay value for me (a common MCU problem). I don't know whether it's the flat lighting, lifeless environments or tonal inconsistencies, but this is a movie that only really worked the first time, when we watched it on opening weekend in a packed theater and were willing to allow our hype to obscure the massive writing and cinematographic flaws.

Two years on, and looking at it with more sober eyes, its depressing how average Endgame now seems.

It might have made bank at the BO, but I can't help but agree that EG has depressingly little replay value for me (a common MCU problem). I don't know whether it's the flat lighting, lifeless environments or tonal inconsistencies, but this is a movie that only really worked the first time, when we watched it on opening weekend in a packed theater and were willing to allow our hype to obscure the massive writing and cinematographic flaws.

Two years on, and looking at it with more sober eyes, its depressing how average Endgame now seems.

Each to their own, I guess.

I've now seen EG around 10 times and love it with each one.

However, I can't watch it without Infinity War and that film has a much better replay value on its own, imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"