The Colour Out of Space

Well this is sure to be batshirt insane. I'm not sure we're ready for it.

It's H.P. Lovecraft, who is notoriously difficult to adapt. Having seen Mandy though I think there is potential there.

c76JTDk.jpg

Funny... it's got similarities to Annihilation.

I was wondering why no one mentioned it's similarities to that movie.

Annihilation definitely cribbed off Color but I still think it was an underrated movie.

Well I haven't read Colour Out of Space yet (I will soon) but I'm always game for more adaptations of Lovecraft works. Good ones, at least, which unfortunately seem to be rare. I wish someone would make a Shadow Over Innsmouth movie

There is Dagon but only loosely. Still a good movie though.

If this does well, surely it will convince GDT to have another go at At the Mountains of Madness, right? Right??

You know the answer is... probably not. :ndd:

There is Dagon but only loosely. Still a good movie though.
Yeah I've heard of that movie and eventually I will give it a watch, but I'd prefer a more faithful adaptation.

It seems all went well filming and there were no spirits for Richard Stanley to escape from.

Colour Out of Space is my favorite Lovecraft story. Really excited to see how this goes.

Funny... it's got similarities to Annihilation.

Funny enough, the first time I saw Annihilation I said "This reminds me of Colour Out of Space."

When you watch it you wonder how the author of the actual book got away with it.

I read the story but can't remember it now so will have to re-read it. So far, I haven't read an H.P. Lovecraft story I haven't disliked but a lot of adaptations I have.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"