The Comic-Con Thread

NewYorkSpider

EndGame
Reaction score
I was searching around for sites about Comic Con just to see what we might see and heres what i found.

At this site. It shows two drawings from spider-man 1 and a clip of Sam Rami talking. but look at the bottom photo. If you look at the size, it clearly looks like Venom. Also look at the spider it clearly looks like venoms. Is this possibly what venom will look like in size?

http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/034/034456p1.html

Also this site explains a lot of what happened at Spider-Man 2 Comic-Con. We seen the first image of Doc-Oks promtional poster. We also seen a short video of how doc ok became the villian(Hospital Scene). Avi Arad and Laura Ziskin gave some insight on the movie.

http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/0307/20/spideyindex.htm

So with all this being said. What exactly will we see?

Sandman, Black Suit, Topher as Eddie Brock officially.

cmill216 said:

Thats what i thought. But do you think we will see a clip and a poster with a villian on it?

Clip? Most definitely, IMO. Posters as well, of course.

well hopefully we'll see a official poster on CC..and identity of all the villains

NewYorkSpider said:
I was searching around for sites about Comic Con just to see what we might see and heres what i found.

At this site. It shows two drawings from spider-man 1 and a clip of Sam Rami talking. but look at the bottom photo. If you look at the size, it clearly looks like Venom. Also look at the spider it clearly looks like venoms. Is this possibly what venom will look like in size?

Those drawings were for the Spidey suit. They were in the early stages thinking of making the suit totally different from the comics. That's why Alex Ross did his black & red suit.

Dragon said:
Those drawings were for the Spidey suit. They were in the early stages thinking of making the suit totally different from the comics. That's why Alex Ross did his black & red suit.

Thank God they didn't go through with that line of thinking.

cmill216 said:
Thank God they didn't go through with that line of thinking.

You should've been here when those images were released. Between those images and Raimi saying they were going organic web shooters? Pandemonium.

Dragon said:

Is the Black and Red suit the one we seen in the movie when peter is drawing them.

Dragon said:
You should've been here when those images were released. Between those images and Raimi saying they were going organic web shooters? Pandemonium.

Sheesh. I can only imagine what that was like. :O

You won't be seeing nothing, unless you are at the con.:p

I'm going to be there again this year:up:

No, somebody will of course be able to get the footage online somehow and alot of people will see it.

cmill216 said:

Along with the aformentioned posters, yes, my thoughts exactly.
Anything more would be nothing short of a miracle.

Obviously, we'll see the official movie poster (along with villain posters), a possible clip (most likely of Spidey vs. Sandman), Confirmation of All 4 Villains (and MAN will there be MASS HYSTERIA that night!), and probably Raimi, Arad, Ziskin, Maguire, and others talking about the movie.

i don't want to wait till july, i want new info now...*pouts*

meh...teaser poster. some footage. pictures. confirmation of the villains. and story points.

Movie poster and Sandman guaranteed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"