The "Comments For Hasbro" Thread

Roughneck

Avenger
Reaction score
Like SHT's Character vote thread this is a place we we can post a comment we want Hasbro guys to see and others can leave feedback on the comments and ideas.

My First comment is that it looks like the 16 inch BAFs are goen for good due to pricing. The Solution? Simple. Just do them in Icons. Put a 12 inch Fin Fang Foom out in the Marvel Legends Icons line and I guarentee it will sell better than any Icon before it.

One Icon after FFF would sell better though. That would be the 12 Inch Icons Sentinel. Cheaper and Easier to get than the 16 inch MLX BAF this 12 Inch Beauty would sell like the dickens. Slap and old style head on there for the "Classic Look" Varient and you are sitting on a gold mine.

The Great thing about this is they are prices a bigger figs so not a lot of Extra material goes into them.

This is actually not my Idea....I Found it in Webster's Dictionary when I looked up Win Win Situation

Roughneck said:
My First comment is that it looks like the 16 inch BAFs are goen for good due to pricing. The Solution? Simple. Just do them in Icons. Put a 12 inch Fin Fang Foom out in the Marvel Legends Icons line and I guarentee it will sell better than any Icon before it.

One Icon after FFF would sell better though. That would be the 12 Inch Icons Sentinel. Cheaper and Easier to get than the 16 inch MLX BAF this 12 Inch Beauty would sell like the dickens. Slap and old style head on there for the "Classic Look" Varient and you are sitting on a gold mine.

The Great thing about this is they are prices a bigger figs so not a lot of Extra material goes into them.

This is actually not my Idea....I Found it in Webster's Dictionary when I looked up Win Win Situation

I think that's a great idea. i'd rather buy an Icon Fing Fang Foom etc. then another wolverine. I have enough little small wolverines to go around, why do i need a huge one to take up even more "wolverine space". I mean, obviously some people will still want wolverine and other "icons", but i'm sure a lot of us would buy up Fing Fang Foom etc. I wouldn't mind paying $15 for him and other similar ideas.

And Hasbro, you'd sell out on those sentinels if you released them as icons or as whatever.

And of course, I think that they should make a movie line strickly for anything marvel as far as movie figs go like Fear the Bat said.

And from all of us, thanks for making ML mainly a collector line. hats off to you.

Oh and don't just put wish lists in this thread. SHT's got that one covered. This is just for product of marketing ideas.

Two Words Hasbro......

Accesory Pack

And I know guys did this before....Back during the Staw Wars Ep II era there was a battle of genosis Accessory pack that included battle droid parts guns and even Jango Fett's Head.

So Please just some guns knives and cards and stuff for Bullseye.....or some scale gun turrets to add to the front of a Xavier Mansion scene....just more accesries....Cosmic Cube anyone?

Display dioramas. Since the display base has gone the way of the dodo, sell foot-pegged display dioramas individually. These can be bigger and more expansive than the display bases ever were and could really make an action figure display come alive if done right.

keep including those clear bases for flying/jumping figures. i love those because it helps me know that the figs usuing them probably won't fall. but make them a little more strong if possible. a lot of mine have fallen apart or have lost strength over time.

Don't use cheap plastics for the figure molds. In the 80's and early 90's the plastics used for G.I.Joe were of good grade. Now they just look flimsy and soft. Keep using a solid grade of plastic like Toybiz has been using for their Legends.

I know it's planned but DO the Titanium Series for Marvel.

Start with characters like Iron Man, Colossus and Iron Man. And Like the SW line keep them in scale. Therefore 6 inch Titanium Marvel Characters.

And PLease do in Scale Vehicles. Not like th Cool ToyBiz Spiderman Cars that are in a 5 inch scale....Why would they do that.

make a wolverine with perfect claws please....

while the big legends, made in icons, sounds good on paper.. i guarantee you it wouldnt make half the money legends do.. why? because its a gimick.. because it makes you want the whole wave... you might not like it, but they got ya hooked... and there making the profit for it

I would like to see what Rough mentions, BAfs that aren't gonna be made to be made under ICONS. But what would even be better is if each ICON came with a BAF piece for a 20-24inch figure.

24 inch what though :/

Fin Fang Foom for instance. He's like Godzilla size damn near.

yeah... and maybe a umm... I got nothing :(

a galactus that's twice the size of his original BAF would be great....

Hell yeah it would.

But seriously, if they did a Con-exclusive 24-30 inch figure (but more articulated than the 30 inch figures Mattel did for Batman Begins and Superman Returns) and priced it at say $35 it would definitely sell. Like a Galactus or Master Mold or Fin Fang Foom.

hey FTB... I know you want the masked cap.. But I really like the unmasked version. I think it's better.. if you want me to pick one up for you? or do you JUST want masked?

(wrong thread... sorry guys)

Masked only. Thanks though.

But more than that I want the Gold Iron Man.

I'll see if they have him.. I dont even have the gold iron man I dont think.....
nope.. i dont

Honestly, i think I'd take a reg Iron Man anyway.

you want a reg iron man? I can probably get you one.. they had thre ethe last time i went
I couldnt promise anything but this place is pretty scalper free

I guess so. Yeah, I'll just do a repaint of my own. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"