The "Comments For Hasbro" Thread

Roughneck said:
I would love the idea of a BABAF.....Big Ass Build a Figure.......But I wouldn't want to buy a bunch of Icons to get one.....I would buy them....I just wouldn't want to.

I wouldn't buy them, hell no.

Dude.....It I had to have 6 12 inch Wolverines just to get me a 32 Inch Galactud you know I would.

I would just prefer it if I could go and buy a Redy Made 35 Inch Galactus.......I hope when FF2 comes out the Galactus is comic looking.....cause you know they will make a giant fig of him.

Roughneck said:
Dude.....It I had to have 6 12 inch Wolverines just to get me a 32 Inch Galactud you know I would.

And I'd gladly take one of those Wolvies off your hands for free. :O

Roughneck said:
I would just prefer it if I could go and buy a Redy Made 35 Inch Galactus.......I hope when FF2 comes out the Galactus is comic looking.....cause you know they will make a giant fig of him.

Thats true, they probably will.

And he'll be a con-exclusive. :p

i'll tell you chaos. if they really do start a Icons BAF. i'm going to seek you out...and cause you pain. I will teach you the true meaning of chaos. Until then, we cool, just don't let them do the BAF Icons.

I'm not saying I want themm.....I'm just saying if they do them I will buy them

Yeah and maybe by then You can send me my stuff.

BA ZING!

I joke.

my thing is, i'd be afriad i'd buy them too. and i really don't want anymore crap that i really don't need. i am proud of myself for passing on the first series of the Icons. I just hope i don't break down and want them later. with all the new things coming out this year, i can't really afford to throw my fig money around too much more.

SpiderHulkThing said:
i'll tell you chaos. if they really do start a Icons BAF. i'm going to seek you out...and cause you pain. I will teach you the true meaning of chaos. Until then, we cool, just don't let them do the BAF Icons.

I'll be ready.

With bells ON!!

dude, you don't have to put bells on especially for me. i appreciate the sentiment. but just be yourself. besides, you already had me at "I'll be ready".

I can't afford the plethora of stuff that's coming either...but I'm gonna.

I'm due op for a raise that give me $300 more a month...take home.

:( right now i'm getting only $400 a month. course, i have no bills at least since i'm back w/ my parents. of course, gas alone takes $100 or a lil over a month though. plus food. being poor sucks.

Wow. My Take home is $1000 every two weeks.

I never have food and barely make the mortgage when it's due.....But I do pay it.

Yet I always have money for Comics and figgies. Sad to see where my Priorities lie.

SpiderHulkThing said:
dude, you don't have to put bells on especially for me. i appreciate the sentiment. but just be yourself. besides, you already had me at "I'll be ready".

*blushes* :O

Oh my my. Momma always said I'd bump into a sweet purdy thang. Didn't know that sweet purdy thang was you.

:woot:

Roughneck said:
Wow. My Take home is $1000 every two weeks.

I never have food and barely make the mortgage when it's due.....But I do pay it.

Yet I always have money for Comics and figgies. Sad to see where my Priorities lie.

Tsk tsk.

Just for be so bad, I say send me some you Jim Lee X-Men statues.

:mad:

if there ends up being a Mrs. Roughneck anytime soon, his priorites are gonna have to lie somewhere else.

I know......I don't look forward to it.....well I do, but it's gonna be hard to balnce the fig/statue/art priority agains that of getting some.

Say FTB....what would you consider the pausibility of a Senyaka Custom turning out?

Roughneck said:
I know......I don't look forward to it.....well I do, but it's gonna be hard to balnce the fig/statue/art priority agains that of getting some.

getting some is always better. you've probably noticed out my fig buying has increased over the past few months. that's because soon to be Mrs. SpiderHulkThing (man does that sound bad) and I are no longer living together since we're out of school and now have a distance barrier. See, if i was getting some on a regular basis, it would have never happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"