The "Comments For Hasbro" Thread

alrighty. I'll go tommorow morning when i get up.

"Playsets"

Giant ass in scale Playsets of Marvel Locals....I don't care if the cost is upwards of $100 I would buy them.

I definitely wanna see some accessory packs. Accessory packs with energy projection attachments, weapons, stuff like that. Even a "Battle Pack" would be cool with say broken street rubble, street signs, broken fire hydrant, stuff like that to pose the figures on. And maybe a fold out mat of a street scene, the you put your figs on it battling in the rubble and such, like a beaten Human Torch lying in street rubble with your Super Skrull standing over him while the Thing is on the other side of the street scene holding a piece of pavement with the fire hydrant attached and pipes hanging out as if he's about to hurl it at the Super Skrull. And in addition to the mat it connects at a right angle with the cardstock backdrop to setup the background aswell.
Just an idea.

Y'know, I think it'd be cool to have shelves with different "scenes" instead of everybody just looking out at you. The idea you have for a city takes it to another level though.

I'm looking forward to that monster.

FEAR THE BAT said:
I would like to see what Rough mentions, BAfs that aren't gonna be made to be made under ICONS. But what would even be better is if each ICON came with a BAF piece for a 20-24inch figure.

:down sorry bat. this idea would really, really piss me off. you know they'd make it so you'd have to buy each icon, like ummasked spiderman and masked spiderman etc to complete the BAF. And then you'd have to spend $90 just to get all the peices. Screw that.

I think they should just make the BAFs one fig instead like rough said, or just keep doing them with reg MLs.

FEAR THE BAT said:
Y'know, I think it'd be cool to have shelves with different "scenes" instead of everybody just looking out at you. The idea you have for a city takes it to another level though.

I'm looking forward to that monster.

a ML city? I'd be all over that.

Check out the thread Titles my Monnumental Mission.

I am Building a 1:12 scale "Marvel Legends" City.

though my initial 8x8 foot was a little small.

I am actually looking up some dollhouse blueprints....some of them are pretty cool.....I'm gonna do some layout scetches then hopefully be able to lay some cement by my next weeked.

good luck with that bro. hope all your effort makes it worth it in the end.

SpiderHulkThing said:
:down sorry bat. this idea would really, really piss me off. you know they'd make it so you'd have to buy each icon, like ummasked spiderman and masked spiderman etc to complete the BAF. And then you'd have to spend $90 just to get all the peices. Screw that.

I think they should just make the BAFs one fig instead like rough said, or just keep doing them with reg MLs.

I know it sucks. I was gonna see who'd be the first to b**** about it.

And you WON!!!!!

:up: :doom:

SpiderHulkThing said:
a ML city? I'd be all over that.

Me too. And they could do one per wave, or preferably 2 per wave. And although a generic scene would be cool some should have some character specific stuff. Like a scene in or outside the X-Mansion to pose the X-Men fighting your Sentinel(s).

Or do the Diorama thing they did with American ML13s

Have 3 of them be ground and 3 of them be backdrop...and hey fit together

FEAR THE BAT said:
I know it sucks. I was gonna see who'd be the first to b**** about it.

And you WON!!!!!

:up: :doom:

why would you give them such a crap idea? would you really buy up all the icons if you didn't really want the figures from them, just for the BAF peices?

I found me a Smililar thread on Fwoosh.

Maxim said:
A line for re-releases like LOTR Trilogy. Smaller package, no old bases/BAFs, just figures. Great for new fans who may have missed out on some older figures.

Wonderful Idea.....Not just for newcomers but also for Customizers....or broken toys (like my ML1 Captain America's neck)

Simun said:
Holes in the backs of all figures for flying stands.

Fairly basic I dea but I love it....Also if they do re-release add some holes in them too.

InsertScreenName said:
Marvel Collectors line, a 6" scale line for the collectors that really makes those obscure/lurid characters that won't make it on a Wal Mart peg. Runs of five to ten thousand, like the Marvel Select/DCDirect line, but really popular because it rides the coattails of the Marvel Legends line which sells cases in the hundreds of thousands. Hasbro has the ability to do this, at least it has a better chance than Toybiz Worldwide, and most of the sculpts can be borrowed from the ML line. An opportunity to make Son of Satan and Mephisto and lewd White Queen, and to complete teams. Sure, Guardian (w/ a Pack in Puck) and Box have a decent shot at making it to a Wal Mart peg, but Northstar, Shaman, and Snowbird do not. So make the remaining Alpha Flight characters in the Marvel Collectors line! Black Bolt, Medusa, a BAFed Lockjaw, maybe Gorgon, sure ML. But Karnak and Triton? More in the in area of a 10,000 production run for the Marvel Collectors line.

Hmmm....I like this idea....unless Hasbro will put the Obscuries in the regular line...Also Exclusives and stuff.

AlphaAttourny said:
I can do without extra stuff like the card game and I guess even the comics (although I do like them, I don't find them necessary). I think a sticker of a recognizable logo could be cool, like a big deadpool sticker, cap's shield, Thor's Hammer, Spidey's head, stuff like that. People would stick them around random places and it would be like subtle viral advertising.

Hmmmm. I would like that more than the vs Cards.....not the comics though.

i like the holes in the backs idea. more characters should come with flight bases. just makes them easier to stand and makes new possibilities for possing, like kicking etc. with all the freaking wolverines they've made so far, one should of had a hole in its back buy now so wolverine can be posed jumping at someone with his claws out. And the flight bases (clear bases) should be made stronger as well to hold better over time.

And Maybe they should be made Clearer.......can they do that.

SpiderHulkThing said:
why would you give them such a crap idea? would you really buy up all the icons if you didn't really want the figures from them, just for the BAF peices?

My crap idea was to see who would dismiss it first. I wouldn't by a bunch of Icons i didn't want for a BAF. Its already hard for me getting two damn AOA Wolvies for the GM.

yeah. well i'm glad you hate your own idea. because, that's the worst freaking idea in the world. i hate it. i want to put it on paper, burn it, take a dump on it, flush it down the toilet and have a rat with rabies (emphasis on rabies) eat it. Then the rat would eat poision and would be burried.

i was worried that you actually thought that was a good idea at first. i was really starting to worry about you. i feel relieved though.

I would love the idea of a BABAF.....Big Ass Build a Figure.......But I wouldn't want to buy a bunch of Icons to get one.....I would buy them....I just wouldn't want to.

SpiderHulkThing said:
yeah. well i'm glad you hate your own idea. because, that's the worst freaking idea in the world. i hate it. i want to put it on paper, burn it, take a dump on it, flush it down the toilet and have a rat with rabies (emphasis on rabies) eat it. Then the rat would eat poision and would be burried.

Instead of buried it should be thrown in a blender, liquified and poured down Lumberjack's piehole. :marv:

SpiderHulkThing said:
i was worried that you actually thought that was a good idea at first. i was really starting to worry about you. i feel relieved though.

Well, somebody need to cause some damn chaos in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"