The "Comments For Hasbro" Thread

I just think a tthis point (geek alert: something lame about to be said)...at this point in my life my figs are a major part of my life...any woman had better accept this part of me.

That and I'd better get cracking on my writing.....a collection like this isn't as sad when you are a comic writer.

nope. got to get the money first. i've had crap published like in school papers and school magazines and crap. but nothing special.

yeah......

I'm waiting on some sketched of Roughneck and other characters by FTB (See Avy as drawn by my favorite undiscovered artist) so I can put together a pitch package for Dark Horse.

I have 24 issues of Roughneck broken down and plotted and a few written.

i actually came up with a comic book idea when i was younger. i wanted it to be a comic/tv show. i had a lot of sketches and all that mess. i even started a bunch of storyboards. my dad made fun of it though. i go upset and threw everything away. i still have the very first drawings though, but i threw all the good stuff away. i ever actually do get my books published, (i have one finished that needs to be edited, and 2 others that are still in progress) then i might try to pitch some of the ideas i had. i still think they were pretty good.

Dark Horse has the most open submissions for writers.

SpiderHulkThing said:
yeah, i'm purdy and i have soft skin :) so says amanda.

She must've touched those tender buns of yers.

:o

SpiderHulkThing said:
if there ends up being a Mrs. Roughneck anytime soon, his priorites are gonna have to lie somewhere else.

either that or she gets on-the-spot-cunnilingnus. :o

Roughneck said:
Say FTB....what would you consider the pausibility of a Senyaka Custom turning out?

Show me a pic and we can discuss possible base parts. That'd help justify whether its doable or not.

SpiderHulkThing said:
getting some is always better. you've probably noticed out my fig buying has increased over the past few months. that's because soon to be Mrs. SpiderHulkThing (man does that sound bad) and I are no longer living together since we're out of school and now have a distance barrier. See, if i was getting some on a regular basis, it would have never happened.

So, lemme get this right.

You blame the fact that you bought an assload of DC Direct figures and now the Street fighter figures because you are in need of tha poontang??

Man, I'm glad I gots tha in-house tang.

Roughneck said:
I just think a tthis point (geek alert: something lame about to be said)...at this point in my life my figs are a major part of my life...any woman had better accept this part of me.

That and I'd better get cracking on my writing.....a collection like this isn't as sad when you are a comic writer.

You are a writer my friend. :up:

FEAR THE BAT said:
So, lemme get this right.

You blame the fact that you bought an assload of DC Direct figures and now the Street fighter figures because you are in need of tha poontang??

Man, I'm glad I gots tha in-house tang.

yeah, yeah i am. but i probably would have ended up getting the SOTA figs at one time or another cause i always wanted to pick those up. the DC stuff, i kind of talked myself into wanting. She'd talk me out of getting new stuff if she were here so i'm blaming her.

Another Comment from the Fwoosh.

Someone suggested doing Comic Varients of the Movie figs.....Like giving X3 Beast an Astonishing Head.

Giving X3 Juggernaut an Ultimate Juggernaut Varient

Making a Morgan La Fe varient of the X3 Phoenix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"