The Create-A-Hero RPG Season III OOC Thread - Part 1

Between the second season and third there was only a one month jump in time.

That's what makes me think it's been less than a year since the invasion.

Right after the invasion arc ended, while still in Season II, I believe we jumped forward like at least 6 months. NiteMare can confirm for sure, though. Was his idea.

Right after the invasion arc ended, while still in Season II, I believe we jumped forward like at least 6 months. NiteMare can confirm for sure, though. Was his idea.

That's correct, we jumped ahead about 6 months after the invasion. So Between the jump ahea last season, then the one month bump between seasons, and natural progression of the game, I'd say we're probably about 9 months or so removed from the invasion

Okay, then I guess Archangel has been Archangel for about 2 years then.

I forgot to inform you all sunday but now that i don't have computer at home the only time i'll be able to post will be at work on Wed-Sun.

Its 1 am, I fell asleep halfway through posting that last post. Im going to bed, if there's a glaring error let me know.

The font I'm using seems to be either really big or really small depending on what computer I'm using. Is anyone having trouble reading it?

The font I'm using seems to be either really big or really small depending on what computer I'm using. Is anyone having trouble reading it?

I didn't have any trouble, but I have had that happen with my own posts before. Perhaps it has something to do with the browser you use?

Google Chrome for posting is the devil. :ninja:

Are you trying to format with preview?

Only Firefox and Internet Explorer 9 do that. Trust me, I've spent the last month and a half using all the major browsers except Firefox.

Not just that, but spacing between paragraphs and any type of formatting with Chrome for posts is a hassle compared to Firefox.

yeah. using the bb codes sucks.

Safari and Opera have the same problem.

Hype is about the only thing I still use Firefox for.

Just throwing it out there that I will be out of town this coming week, so my posting might be spotty. Cheers!

We've moved in and the network's online. I still have unpacking and such to do though.

Hey guys, sorry I've been MIA the l;ast few days, had an unexpected emergency come up. I'll have some posts up hopefully tonight.

Especially sorry to MST3K, who I've been holding up a bit. I'll be working on my Anderson post first.

Last edited:
Hey guys, sorry I've been MIA the l;ast few days, had an unexpected emergency come up. I'll have some posts up hopefully tonight.

Especially sorry to MST3K, who I've been holding up a bit. I'll be working on my Anderson post first.

No problem...reality takes priority...I'll be around.

-takes a bow-

I keep my eyes wide open all the time.

Cept when I pass out :oldrazz:

I have one more post to make before James heads to Lost Haven if anyone wants to brainstorm on how to get him involved with the central conflict.

Back from the Austin Wizard World Comic Con dealie. Hope to get a post up tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"