The CW's Containment - Outbreak Drama From Julie Plec

Decent first episode. The cop flipping out on his friend for assigning him to the case was cool before that point. Now I want him dead before he bangs the hot teacher.

I can't really blame Jake for that. He was hysterical because he thought he was going to die horribly. I assume he won't.

Jake's got some major anger issues.

I like what the pregnant girl did for grandma once she realized her stupid friend had infected her.

I'm really enjoying this show, but I'm afraid if the ratings are good, they're going pull a stunt and give us one of these endings that hint that an infected person has somehow gotten past the perimeter... this IS supposed to be a limited series, after all, and I wouldn't put it past them to pull this kind of ****... they did that with Wayward Pines...

They should rename this show "4 to 6 feet".

I know those reporters mean well but that was just stupid. Potentially spreading a deadly virus in order to expose the "truth" just isn't worth it.

I found the scene of the two men throwing a fit after being locked out by Jana hilarious. The married cheating black guy who doesn't even work there throwing food at the door. While the white guy who does work is stuffing everything down his throat. They can go both die with a full stomach. Should have listened to Jana. Hell, they're lucky she even let them in in the first place.

Last edited:
These characters haven't quite hooked me yet, but I though this episode was the best yet.

Catching up on this show is really a great way to get pissed off that CW dropped it without a second thought. It's gotten good af.

Still in shock they killed [blackout]Kate[/blackout] and in such a brutal way. 😢 Too bad the show got dropped. It really has gotten better.

[Blackout]Katie's[/BLACKOUT] death episode was absolutely amazing but the rest of the show bores me to tears. I don't even care about who created the virus. I'll finish it only because I've put so much time into it.

Well it was advertised as a limited series event from the beginning, so not really sure why there was ever an official cancellation.

I think they were holding out the possibility of continuing on for another season. I mean, wasn't Zoo supposed to be a limited series event?

both Zoo and Containment were pushed as limited series at the start and then somehow they both became regular series, which really bewilders the **** out of me...

Containment's not coming back next year.

And that's that....

While they've been promoting it as a limited series. The finale shows they were hoping for something more.

While it was in development, all the way up until when the pilot got picked up, I never once saw it labelled a "limited series", so I really think this is a matter of The CW having picked up 90% of their roster (some rather unjustifiably) before this show would even air an episode, and they would also need to account for new pilots coming down the line, so I think the network really sealed this show's fate before even giving it a shot. It was going to end regardless of turn-out.

But, all things considered, this was a more close-ended finale than a lot of shows that get cut off at the knees.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"