The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't recall hearing of anyone finding an Alfred at a Wal-Mart......has anyone??

Yes, I found mine at Walmart.

However, there is STILL another 6" scale figure coming out...that Hines Ward figure by McFarlane. i want to get at least one. would be cool to get a couple, and get some other figures to switch the helmets on with a full bodied repaint to have a little Gotham Rouges section.

Anyone else planning to get it?

I've got one on pre-order at BBTS. Cannot wait!

I thought Alfred would be the most rare.

I got him by asking an employee a week before the 5/28 release date. TRU's was allowed to release figures before the street date.

Now I see two Alfred's warming the pegs at some of my Walmarts

>_>

My problem is not being anywhere near a Forbidden Planet here in the UK. Nearest is London, about 3hrs away.

When I visited friends the other weekend, they had one in Bristol (4hrs away from me) and I found loads of Batman & Bane, then 2 Alfred and 4 GU Catwoman.

Managed to get a Blake from amazon US, and I've got Ra's on pre-order, but it says he's been delayed for like 5weeks :(

Hey guys. I was looking through the toy aisle at my local Walmart in Ohio (like I do whenever I go there :yay: ), and I noticed that they FINALLY restocked the movie masters.

They had:

7x Batman
2x Bane
2x Catwoman (GU)
and . . . 1x Ra's !!!

It was the first time I saw Ra's outside the internet.

Hey guys. I was looking through the toy aisle at my local Walmart in Ohio (like I do whenever I go there :yay: ), and I noticed that they FINALLY restocked the movie masters.

They had:

7x Batman
2x Bane
2x Catwoman (GU)
and . . . 1x Ra's !!!

It was the first time I saw Ra's outside the internet.

Hooooooooooly! Ra's finally in a retail store?! :awesome:

Hooooooooooly! Ra's finally in a retail store?! :awesome:

I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.

I believe in Harvey Dent.

But I don't believe this....haha, J/k. Good for you though. Glad Ra's is finally showing up on pegs.

I thought Alfred would be the most rare.

I got him by asking an employee a week before the 5/28 release date. TRU's was allowed to release figures before the street date.

Now I see two Alfred's warming the pegs at some of my Walmarts

>_>

How about snagging one for me

Mcfarlane makes absolute crap which is why I won't bite on buying the ward figure. It was one scene and they still didn't get the pose right. He wasn't receiving he was catching a kickoff.

Mcfarlane makes absolute crap which is why I won't bite on buying the ward figure. It was one scene and they still didn't get the pose right. He wasn't receiving he was catching a kickoff.

I had a feeling they screwed up somehow

I hate my walmart! The only figure i need is a jim gordon and they havent carried it ever!

I hate my walmart! The only figure i need is a jim gordon and they havent carried it ever!

Same here!! It's the only figure I need to complete my collection. I'm torn on if I even want him or not. I'm leaning toward no because he is so damn hard to find!

At least with that walmart set, people who couldn't get Alfred will be able to get him now...although it is hard to justify dropping that much cash for one figure. Perhaps the price on the single packed version will get driven down due to that.

At least with that walmart set, people who couldn't get Alfred will be able to get him now...although it is hard to justify dropping that much cash for one figure. Perhaps the price on the single packed version will get driven down due to that.

At this point, I just want to walk into the store and find Alfred on the peg and know that my journey is complete.

And do you still feel responsible for never finding Alfred at retail yet? My anger outweighs my guilt.

At this point, I just want to walk into the store and find Alfred on the peg and know that my journey is complete.

And do you still feel responsible for never finding Alfred at retail yet? My anger outweighs my guilt.

You see only one end to your journey...

I have a DC Universe Mad Love 2pack with Harley and Joker that I want to unload. PM me if you're interested.

I had a feeling they screwed up somehow

not to mention,anyone who thinks the Hines figure will fit in,scale-wise, with their MM's is dead wrong. the Sportspicks are more like 7" - 8", and having the figure already ( in non-Rogues Steelers colors), he'll look like Andre the Giant compared to the MM figures!

I'm looking for a batman begins mm if anyone has an extra...or the 2 pack with scarecrow

My problem is not being anywhere near a Forbidden Planet here in the UK. Nearest is London, about 3hrs away.

When I visited friends the other weekend, they had one in Bristol (4hrs away from me) and I found loads of Batman & Bane, then 2 Alfred and 4 GU Catwoman.

Managed to get a Blake from amazon US, and I've got Ra's on pre-order, but it says he's been delayed for like 5weeks :(

I have a spare Ra's that I paid $25 bucks for. I can check what shipping would be to you?

Tim

I have a spare Ra's that I paid $25 bucks for. I can check what shipping would be to you?

Tim

Hey Tim, thanks for the heads up. I've emailed them and they won't give me a refund as they'll definitely be getting the figure. Bit pi$$ed as when I ordered it, shipping was due for 27th August, now it's 8th October, and they didn't even tell me! I found out by checking their website!

I'll just have to wait it out I guess. However, if you find a Gordon...I'd definitely take that off your hands! I hate the original Gordon figure.

not to mention,anyone who thinks the Hines figure will fit in,scale-wise, with their MM's is dead wrong. the Sportspicks are more like 7" - 8", and having the figure already ( in non-Rogues Steelers colors), he'll look like Andre the Giant compared to the MM figures!

Lol! X)

Same here!! It's the only figure I need to complete my collection. I'm torn on if I even want him or not. I'm leaning toward no because he is so damn hard to find!

Me too! I figured maybe 2pack with him mightve been more worth it.. But thats broken signal piece looks awesome and so does the fact hes in a different, darker, suit with an axe ^.^

I've got a gordon in good shape...I would only trade it for. A ghoul batman or gd catwoman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"