The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

So Mattel won't send me a replacement Penguin card as they don't have any. The lines cancellation is a good reason for that.
Anyone have an open Penguin that is prepared to scan the front and back of the card so i can print it out? Or point me in the direction of a community where i could get this. I am a bit of a completist and would like my display to gel.
I love these figures! Shame about the cancellation but they have released all the characters i am interested in. I can't believe they even went down to Cesar Romaro's mustache! That's detail!!

The good news, i finally got around to getting the last Dark Knight MM i didn't have, the battle damage sonar vision variant, the bad news, he's got two right shoulder pieces. ARGH.

Does any one have a loose one cheap they'd be willing to part with?

My collection is finally complete thanks the kindness of Zeke! You're an amazing guy.

Now that my Nolan figures are complete, I think i may have to start in on those tempting '66 figures.

When can we see these Batman Returns figures?

Taken from Mattel booth at NYCC.

Attachments

• 4cb0617431f811e3aa0322000a1fa408_7.jpg
    4cb0617431f811e3aa0322000a1fa408_7.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 48
  • 1a2f0aa231f811e3819322000a1faa24_7.jpg
    1a2f0aa231f811e3819322000a1faa24_7.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 54
  • 2252694031f811e38e1522000a1f9a99_7.jpg
    2252694031f811e38e1522000a1f9a99_7.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 49
Any figures less than 6" are a pathetic for this day and age...

I don't care if they're 6" or 4" as a Batman fan I'm really excited we're getting them in the first place.

Ugh, they are 3.75-inch.
Bad news: they're small and won't go with other collectibles like DCU, Marvel Legends, MOTUC....
Good news: they'll be affordable (@$10 as opposed to $18-$22), and will take up less space on the Bat-shelf :ybat:

wonder if Mattel will eventually release an actual Batman Returns figure featuring the suit used in that movie

can't wait to get my hands on those figures though

I'm okay with 3.75 inch figures. Most of the action figures I grew up (Star Wars & Batman figures by Kenner) were about the same size.

I'll be happy to add those to my collection, which can now be about the entire legacy of Batman in live-action.

I cannot wait for these figures to hit! 3.75 inch or 6 inch are fine by me. Honestly with the 3.75 figures launching i'm sure Mattel has the 6 inch MM versions right around the corner!

Oh man! This is exciting! these are the figures that i would have killed for when I was 6 years old!
That catwoman is incredible! The detail on the costume is fantastic! When I first saw it I assumed it was 6 inches! That amount of detail in the 3.75 scale...I don't think I have seen anything like that before!

Ok, back to 1989 Batman. Would you rather have the Michael Keaton DX09 1/6 scale (12") or the more affordable 1/4 scale (18"), and why? One is hundreds of dollars and the other is less than $90.

1.JPG

2.jpg

I'm going with the Neca. From the prices I have seen it's really not much cheaper. I thought it was supposed to be around $100.

I'm going with the Neca as well I really can't afford to spend hundreds of dollars on an action figure.

Ok, back to 1989 Batman. Would you rather have the Michael Keaton DX09 1/6 scale (12") or the more affordable 1/4 scale (18"), and why? One is hundreds of dollars and the other is less than $90.

Hot Toys Keaton DX09 1/6 scale all the way for me. I do own this piece and it is absolutely stunning!

It is worth every single penny if you can plunk down $250.00 at retail and now since its retired around $400.00.

I love NECA and I would totally snag the 1/4 scale Keaton Bats as well. However for me its all about Quality and Hot Toys has that in the bag.

I'm debating whether or not to purchase the 66 series toys as they look cool. But I'm not sure where there being sold in Canada. Only a comic shop had them and they were 25 each.

Hot Toys Keaton DX09 1/6 scale all the way for me. I do own this piece and it is absolutely stunning!

It is worth every single penny if you can plunk down $250.00 at retail and now since its retired around $400.00.

I love NECA and I would totally snag the 1/4 scale Keaton Bats as well. However for me its all about Quality and Hot Toys has that in the bag.

Yes I own the DX09 too, but I'm wondering if I should unload it and buy the NECA one instead plus have some $ leftover.
Has anyone seen the NECA up close? It is supposed to have 20 points of articulation, a real fabric cape, a Batarang, a grapple-gun, and interchangeable hands.

i opted out of buying the Hot Toys Keaton figure. it's just way too much for money and i have other priorities. however, i did pre-order the Neca figure. it's more in my price range and i think it looks just as good as the Hot Toys version :up:

suppose to ship out sometime in November

i opted out of buying the Hot Toys Keaton figure. it's just way too much for money and i have other priorities. however, i did pre-order the Neca figure. it's more in my price range and i think it looks just as good as the Hot Toys version :up:

suppose to ship out sometime in November

Ok, if I can unload the Hot Toys Keaton I will do the same. Thanks. :ybat:

Any idea when/where we can pre order the 3.75 returns figures?
Also anyone have any sea if the new 52 Catwoman from the 7 figure box set will be available solo any time soon or at all?

Any idea when/where we can pre order the 3.75 returns figures?
Also anyone have any sea if the new 52 Catwoman from the 7 figure box set will be available solo any time soon or at all?

I have not seen a release date for the BR 3 3/4 figs. Hopefully early next year.
The New 52 Super Heroes vs. Super Villains Action Figures 7-Pack Set is prob. the only way to get that Catwoman. I've only seen statues.
iipsrv.fcgi

I am wondering however if there is any way to get the Hush Harley Quinn from the Joker, Stealth Batman 3-pack. I will buy or trade if anyone has her loose. Thanks.

i have seen that harley loose on ebay quite a few times. have you looked there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"