The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should be rewarded? You deserve rewards for clicking links on a website? Ok. Here's some leftovers from outback.

Saying I'VE HELPED people before doesn't make you seem less arrogant about it if you're going to withhold the link to it out of some weird competition to get it first. Who cares if you get it next week or next year? What does it change? It's always nice to get it sooner but what's this mad rush to get these figures? I don't have catwoman with the goggles down but I'm not chomping at the bit and calling every store in my area.

I inputted the Key words. He should be findable by all. Here you go. They are going to limit it to 1-4 per customer I believe.
http://www.amazon.com/Batman-Knight-Masters-Collector-Figure/dp/B006O6F22U/ref=pd_rhf_se_p_t_2

We'll see if that's the link that gets the figures ;)

You should be rewarded? You deserve rewards for clicking links on a website? Ok. Here's some leftovers from outback.

Saying I'VE HELPED people before doesn't make you seem less arrogant about it if you're going to withhold the link to it out of some weird competition to get it first. Who cares if you get it next week or next year? What does it change? It's always nice to get it sooner but what's this mad rush to get these figures? I don't have catwoman with the goggles down but I'm not chomping at the bit and calling every store in my area.

People have had it for 2 days already and even if it popped up on Amazon now I wouldn't get it until Wednesday because I won't pay $4 to get it a day early. It's not about being the first to have something. I just wanna get it sooner rather than later for retail price without having to fight the scalpers is all. Not unreasonable.

Last edited:
The mentality of collecting this line sure is different than it was in 2008 when it was just people that collected figures already buying them. New blood has ruined this hobby. Look at how bad that Ras figure is. And alfred. Does anyone care? Nope. SECRET FIGURE. It's the mentality of the perfect consumer mattel wants people to have.

There isn't a single person here who wouldn't take the first copy of the figure they wanted before helping others out. That's unreasonable.
I just did

Last edited:
Yeah, I just confirmed the link with Amazon. :wow:

Batman The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters Secret Collector Figure
ASIN: B006O6F22U
Manufacturer: Mattel
Brand Name: Mattel
Model Number: W7175
Manufacturer Part Number: W7175
UPC: 746775072674
EAN: 0746775072674
Package Quantity: 1

Last edited:
There isn't a single person here who wouldn't take the first copy of the figure they wanted before helping others out. That's unreasonable.

I just did

So if you were to miss the figure by minutes only to see 10 pop up on eBay immediately after selling out on Amazon would you feel like you made the right call?

yeah i don't think it's unreasonable to distribute the amazon link via PM. kinda lame that 21 guests + whoever else now have access to that too.

yeah i don't think it's unreasonable to distribute the amazon link via PM. kinda lame that 21 guests + whoever else now have access to that too.

I'm not too worried about the link that was posted. But when people get over their impatience and frustration re: finding the product page I'm confident that my "hoarding" of the link will be seen as reasonable.

If I miss out, im sure a member here will help me secure the figure with a trade or deal. Not worried. There will be plenty more to go around. If I find extra ill make sure to share with all.

If I miss out, im sure a member here will help me secure the figure with a trade or deal. Not worried. There will be plenty more to go around. If I find extra ill make sure to share with all.

Yeah nothing beats having to add $5 shipping and an extra week to wait because you have to resort to a trade because some scalper bought the one you wanted from the store.

I like to pay people to ship my figures all around the world for me before I recieve them. It's a complete waste of time and money but damn do I enjoy it.

Yeah nothing beats having to add $5 shipping and an extra week to wait because you have to resort to a trade because some scalper bought the one you wanted from the store.

I like to pay people to ship my figures all around the world for me before I recieve them. It's a complete waste of time and money but damn do I enjoy it.

Awesome, so while your ranting im securing mine :cwink:

Awesome, so while your ranting im securing mine :cwink:

How do you figure? Your link only allows you to add it to the wishlist.

I know I know Amazons r hard.

Hey everyone not only did TheHulk75 find the product page he also figured out a way to "secure" a "currently unavailable" product which is apparently a brand-new Amazon feature. Keep refreshing that link!

Last edited:
How do you figure? Your link only allows you to add it to the wishlist.

I know I know Amazons r hard.

Now everyone sees why you dont want to share. Your attitude explains it all. To all those that secure Ra's, Great job! Glad to have helped.

Now everyone sees why you dont want to share. Your attitude explains it all. To all those that secure Ra's, Great job! Glad to have helped.

This post is arguably comparable to "I know you are but what am I?"

ARGUABLY.

The stealth fusion endo skeleton batman from sdcc is on mattelshop.com guys...$25

Thanks for the heads up! I just ordered one now and it's at a pretty good price with free shipping. I'm glad they offered it on their site.

The vendors at Comic Con had Ras all over yesterday. I'm not worried about getting one.

I also had my meeting with EE and they buy based on preorders. People won't have a problem getting these. Just be patient.

Does the shipping/packaging from Amazon suck though!?? I want MOC. Aren't they less than solid in this category?

Does the shipping/packaging from Amazon suck though!?? I want MOC. Aren't they less than solid in this category?

They've always had my packages in good condition. This is just me personally though, never any problems from stuff I've ordered.

I bought my Blake from them and It was perfect...I opened mine so it didn't matter.

like,Jesus Christ! what?!

we have a pretty good network of people helping other people find these figures,and,yeah,it DOES cost money to ship them out! i have yet to deal with a boardie on here who asked for more than cost + shipping,and that's all i've ever asked for figures i've picked up for others.

i have literally no idea what you're ranting about here,other than you apparently think people should only buy from retail or something.

you don't like to deal with trades/buying off other people,fine. but don't knock those of us who do.

come on,it's the internet! this is SERIOUS business here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"