The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
mine was flesh too..just painted it brown to match his sleeves

yeah, i got both a flesh-back and green-back versions in late May...

WIP Pics - "Recluse" Bruce Wayne:

IMG_5347.jpg

i'm still not finished with the cane,and need to touch up the pants yet,but this'll give you a pretty good idea of how he's coming along...

IMG_5362.jpg

looks really cool. if i can offer one nitpick, would be to tone down the orange some, please dont be offended by that as i think it looks really awesome

looks really cool. if i can offer one nitpick, would be to tone down the orange some, please dont be offended by that as i think it looks really awesome

no offense taken! indeed,the pants are too orangish,and need to be more of a light tan color. that's one of the things i plan to fix...

Anybody put gordons head on Blakes body? Can't wait to do it when I get my extra Blake from amazon.

Got my front piece. Thanks TheBlackMask

photoasi.jpg

Improvised a light source till someone sells Ra's bat signal piece

photo1kx.jpg

photo2nj.jpg

Went hunting today and scored a GU Catwoman at TRU. I'm so friggin happy! I've checked so many stores and have yet to find anything but Batman and the occasional Bane.

anyone want/need a loose GD Catwoman with her Bat-Signal piece? i also have the Gordon "Shattered" Bat-Signal piece available if anyone wants it. PM me any offers!

TheBlackMask- what was the price of Ra's?

It was $16 and some change (16.47? whatever it's been for Catwoman and Blake on there), It had it as 2 left in stock when I saw it and by the time I refreshed they were gone.

Getting the IKEA case when i come back from vacation and wondering how I should set the figures up. What's everyones collection look like?

Damn these TDR MM are screaming at me to open them. I don't know though. I've heard stories of stuff being exposed to the elements and dry rotting. Not to mention dust can be quite pesky. I don't know what to do. Any opinions?

I've had mine loose now since 08...no rotting...quick dusting and they're fine

I want to invest into one of those IKEA cases, but I really don't have any stores by me and shipping on one of those cases is like 350.00 :(.

I want to invest into one of those IKEA cases, but I really don't have any stores by me and shipping on one of those cases is like 350.00 :(.

I'm in the same boat as you. No IKEA near me. Does anyone know of a similar case like that but one that's available at other stores? I've looked at both Target and Walmart but neither have anything similar.

Wow, $350? I was thinking of getting something to display my collection a little better, but that's way out of what I'd expect to pay. Maybe look into shelves or just something a little cheaper because my Batman area of the garage is getting too full.

UpdatedMovieMastersCollection.jpg

Ya it's like $350 for shipping! It's ridiculous. I just wish the carded figures didn't take up so much damn space.

The Cloverfield Monster! I kinda regret not getting him, but he was too expensive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"