The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

Working on some customs atm. First up were the Joker Thugs. Repainted Grumpy's suit to be more movie accurate, then resculpted jackets and masks of others, and repainted.

E09A8B14-723A-4847-9DF4-8723D576FC2A-1033-0000007FCF60A074.jpg

So very jealous of your customs, man!!!

If I had the bank (or the skills, haha) I would love to do some customs. But I don't have either. You've done an awesome job!!

Who's ready for tusday to get here for TDKR to come out on blueray?
Im not sure which collector's edition im getting or even from where just yet,all i know is I want a cool one.

Still looking for a WalMart exclusive Gordon. Anyone have a second they're willing to part with?

Tis the season. It's a Snow Globe Batman from TDKR at Target.
$5; 4"

IMG_0049.jpg

Last edited:
Who's ready for tuesday to get here for TDKR to come out on bluray?
Im not sure which collector's edition im getting or even from where just yet,all i know is I want a cool one.

The blu-ray combo pack with the cowl will be at Walmart for $35. That's prob. the coolest. Can't find much about it at TRU, BB, or Target.

Just finished my collection (of what I wanted, not needed). I have a bookcase and a shelf extended off of it for four different "scenes/layouts"

Top/
Batsignal
Robin Blake
Commissioner Gordon (2 pack exclusive)
Batman (Batman Begins) [custom cloth cape]

2nd/
Joker Goons x3 [2 were customized]
Joker (Interrogation) [custom makeup done by sharpie, white & red graphic pencils]
Catwoman (goggles up)
Two-Face [added darkness w/ soft permanent marker on burned side]
Scarecrow (Arkham)
Ra's Al Ghul
Bane

3rd/
Tumbler (Batman Begins 5") [painted black and clearcoated]
Alfred
Bruce Wayne [custom goon body with Prototype head]

Side/
Batpod (TDK MM)
Prototype Suit [with an extra Blake head wearing mask]

----

I really want them to make a Lucius Fox, though...

anybody still looking for ras,check best buy found two there this week for 17.99 each .my collection is now complete

lets see :)

Just finished my collection (of what I wanted, not needed). I have a bookcase and a shelf extended off of it for four different "scenes/layouts"

Top/
Batsignal
Robin Blake
Commissioner Gordon (2 pack exclusive)
Batman (Batman Begins) [custom cloth cape]

2nd/
Joker Goons x3 [2 were customized]
Joker (Interrogation) [custom makeup done by sharpie, white & red graphic pencils]
Catwoman (goggles up)
Two-Face [added darkness w/ soft permanent marker on burned side]
Scarecrow (Arkham)
Ra's Al Ghul
Bane

3rd/
Tumbler (Batman Begins 5") [painted black and clearcoated]
Alfred
Bruce Wayne [custom goon body with Prototype head]

Side/
Batpod (TDK MM)
Prototype Suit [with an extra Blake head wearing mask]

----

I really want them to make a Lucius Fox, though...

I know this is a bit of a stretch, but does anyone out there have a spare Unmasked Bruce Wayne variant from TDK they don't want for sale?

I'll even take the SDCC Bruce-to-Batman.

I know this is a bit of a stretch, but does anyone out there have a spare Unmasked Bruce Wayne variant from TDK they don't want for sale?

I'll even take the SDCC Bruce-to-Batman.

I realize it's not an "official" release, but the most inexpensive thing you can do is go to your local Target and get a TDKR Bruce Wayne, and then order the BB Bruce Wayne in Survival Gear from Amazon for $7 and change and make a head swap. It's the same Bruce Wayne head, with a slightly different skin tone color. That's what I did, and I'm very happy with the results:

MMBruce3.jpg

Of course, if you want one MOC, that's another story.

I realize it's not an "official" release, but the most inexpensive thing you can do is go to your local Target and get a TDKR Bruce Wayne, and then order the BB Bruce Wayne in Survival Gear from Amazon for $7 and change and make a head swap. It's the same Bruce Wayne head, with a slightly different skin tone color. That's what I did, and I'm very happy with the results:

MMBruce3.jpg

Of course, if you want one MOC, that's another story.

That's actually an excellent idea. Thanks!

was doing a quick look at the dvd/blurays of the dark knight rises...here in UTAH

so far.....

TARGET.

The Dark Knight Rises Blu-ray+DVD+digital+book. [booklet] $24.99
The Dark Knight Rises (2 Discs) (Includes Digital Copy) (UltraViolet) (Blu-ray/DVD) $24.99
The Dark Knight Trilogy (Limited Edition) (5 Discs) (Blu-ray) (With Digital Copy) (Widescreen) $37.99

WALMART.

The Dark Knight Trilogy: Limited Edition Giftset (Blu-ray) (book) (Widescreen) $29.96
or
The Dark Knight Rises (Blu-ray + DVD + UltraViolet) (Widescreen) $24.96
both are online prices

The Dark Knight Rises (Blu-ray + DVD + UltraViolet + BatCowl) (Widescreen) $34.96..I WANT

reg blu ray $24.96

BEST BUY.

The Dark Knight Trilogy w/ Exclusive Content (Blu-ray Disc) they dont say what it is :O
$34.99 or $29.99 with out the Exclusive stuff

The Dark Knight Rises (BD+DVD+UV) w/ Exclusive Content (Blu-ray Disc) steel case??
$24.99

so far:)...hard 2 pick :p

I still have unopened Gordon and Alfred, looking to trade either for an unopened GD catwoman if anyone's interested.

was doing a quick look at the dvd/blurays of the dark knight rises...here in UTAH

so far.....

TARGET.

The Dark Knight Rises Blu-ray+DVD+digital+book. [booklet] $24.99
The Dark Knight Rises (2 Discs) (Includes Digital Copy) (UltraViolet) (Blu-ray/DVD) $24.99
The Dark Knight Trilogy (Limited Edition) (5 Discs) (Blu-ray) (With Digital Copy) (Widescreen) $37.99

WALMART.

The Dark Knight Trilogy: Limited Edition Giftset (Blu-ray) (book) (Widescreen) $29.96
or
The Dark Knight Rises (Blu-ray + DVD + UltraViolet) (Widescreen) $24.96
both are online prices

The Dark Knight Rises (Blu-ray + DVD + UltraViolet + BatCowl) (Widescreen) $34.96..I WANT

reg blu ray $24.96

BEST BUY.

The Dark Knight Trilogy w/ Exclusive Content (Blu-ray Disc) they dont say what it is :O
$34.99 or $29.99 with out the Exclusive stuff

The Dark Knight Rises (BD+DVD+UV) w/ Exclusive Content (Blu-ray Disc) steel case??
$24.99

so far:)...hard 2 pick :p

I decided to buy The Dark Knight Trilogy DVD Gift Set (with 64-page book) from DC Comics for $24.

http://www.shopdcentertainment.com/...ses+1000360874.do?sortby=ourPicks&from=Search

I too wanted the blu-ray set with broken cowl but do not have a blu-ray player. I decided to just get the kids cowl to display with my figures; cost was $6.

th

If anyone gets an extra broken cowl, please let me know :)

So, I'm pretty excited. Just two away from finishing my collection (GD Catwoman, Sonar Batman if any one can help). I've never come this close to completing a line before.

712rg4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"