The Dark Knight The Dark Knight: tomatometer predictions, ratings and discussion

87%

It won't be like Iron Man because it's not as much of a feel good movie -- I think it's length and the fact that it's really dark will hurt it with some reviewers.

Seeing all this amazing reviews pouring in, I'd say it'll score a 85-90% :up:

RottenTomatoes has just listed Emanuel Evy's review. (Very slight spoilers.)

2 Fresh / 0 Rotten

100%. :D

I highly recommend everyone read this review for its words on Batman's dilemmas and Ledger's Joker.

I would love it to just stay at 100%, i think we got a pretty good chance. :D

Just reading the amazing reviews thus far...I can't see its ratings being anything below a 90%...in fact, I'd be surprised if they ended up being anything below it.

I've seen this movie compared to The Empire Strikes Back, The Godfather pt.2, and now Return of the King. I've read that this movie is a "flawless" cinematic "masterpiece", and a "revolution" in films. I've read that Ledger utterly deserves untold accolades as his roll as the "definitive film Joker", being the most foreboding character in film "since Hannibal Lecter".

I think I've read enough to finally throw in my two cents.

96/97%

It's officially at 100% on the tomatometer now, guys.:word::brucebat:

yup im going to guess 96/97% as well, there will be those people that complain endlessly.. but this isnt batman begins.. and who CANT love heaths joker and there just alot more to love in this movie than begins... more entertainment.

I'm fine with whatever it ends up with in the end as long as it doesn't drop below 80.

Does the CHUD review have spoilers?

Also I thin if CHUD was the worst that we predicted and it still made Fresh then we have little to worry about. This film will beat Iron Man very soundly.

Does the CHUD review have spoilers?

Also I thin if CHUD was the worst that we predicted and it still made Fresh then we have little to worry about. This film will beat Iron Man very soundly.
Yes, Not major plot points, but he gives away a few tidbits.

Ah, already got my fill of his review from the Non-spoil Review Thread, thanks. :o

The CHUD review is a long, wordy overkill attempt at showing off what movie buffs they are, i.e. typical CHUD article.

Why did RT take down the IGN review?

The CHUD review is a long, wordy overkill attempt at showing off what movie buffs they are, i.e. typical CHUD article.

Why did RT take down the IGN review?

agreed. they obviously have an agenda against the fans and the character and even they couldnt say it wasnt a good movie. also, the latino review by george was annoying. i am actually looking forward to a review that doesnt just love the movie and makes some sense. those guys at chud are useless.

With the film receiving absolutely glowing reviews and currently at 100%, is anyone prepared to review their RT score prediction?

Anything less than 95% and I will be disappointed because a lot of the reviews seem to be suggesting the film will be best of the year so negative reviews should be few and far between.

Diffenetly should score in the high 80's or low 90's :grin:

With the film receiving absolutely glowing reviews and currently at 100%, is anyone prepared to review their RT score prediction?

Anything less than 95% and I will be disappointed because a lot of the reviews seem to be suggesting the film will be best of the year so negative reviews should be few and far between.

Yeah. I few days ago I posted that I was expecting it to be around 90%. I think I want to revise mine to 95%.

Im not really sure how much I care about the tomatometer as much as some do.

Im not really sure how much I care about the tomatometer as much as some do.

It's not about caring its about bragging rights
to be able to say look at this are movie is officialy the best comic movie period ( since theres a small chance it wont make as much as the other two big movies this year ]x )

Plus RT pretty much tells you what critics think people that are paid to watch the movie and take it down a notch or two are leaving saying the movie is the best of the year and Oscars should go out to it and its cast also says alot.

now to prediction mode 95% and up I really dont see any one leaving this movie not liking it.

I'm sure a few less than positive reviews will come in. that said, I'm gonna up my estimate from 85% to 92%

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"