The early sale tickets at Wal-mart

SuperJediHero

Superhero
Reaction score
Does anyone know if these tickets that will be on sale by Wal-Mart this Saturday 8am includes the IMAX?

I think it depends on which theater your Walmart is affiliated with. You have to go onto Walmart's website and check.

Really, there is a link? My closest theater is LIEMAX enabled, so is that good enough there?

Really, there is a link? My closest theater is LIEMAX enabled, so is that good enough there?

Yep, supposed to be able to purchase tickets for 2D and 3D showings including IMAX.

So are these presales only for the 7PM showing? I work on saturday morning. These tickets will probably sell out before I get a chance to buy one, but I should still be able to buy a midnight screening ticket thru traditional means if need be, correct? Anyone know?

So are these presales only for the 7PM showing? I work on saturday morning. These tickets will probably sell out before I get a chance to buy one, but I should still be able to buy a midnight screening ticket thru traditional means if need be, correct? Anyone know?
Think so.

I think this is a better time for the people who want to see it early but I can wait another 5 hours for the midnight showing. Maybe less likely to be sold out and not as chaotic.

Mine is only selling tickets for the (faux) Imax 3D. Looks like the tickets will be sold at the display in the electronics section and not at the customer service desk.

So you would have to go to a specific Walmart to watch it at a specific theater? Sucks, because I'll be out of town for classes but I planned on driving home that weekend for the movie. (Town I go to school in has ancient movie theaters)

I can only speak for my local Walmart, but there they are only selling 2D and 3D. The theater that will be holding the screening has an IMAX, but they are not selling IMAX tickets.

I have heard no IMAX, but is the ticket collectible cool looking? If so, might bite.

I don't think I'll be sleeping much tonight. I have my alarm set for 6:00am so I can get there WELL before 8...I want those tickets :argh:

Is this what the ticket looks like, or no?

130423-walmart.jpg

....BOOOOO....this is a US only thing :( :(

I know. I feel your pain. I wonder if the reason why it wasn't extended to Canada was because Cineplex wouldn't play ball.

Sacrifice Bieber and Drake to the Almighty Rāo and we'll talk.

Seriously :cmad:

Going for the 2d tickets tomorrow. Really hoping they have the movie guide too.

LOL, I feel special now. I sent a tweet a little over and hour ago and I put @Walmart in the tweet and they actually replied. I tweeted....."Get off work at 8 AM. Hoping @Walmart will still have plenty of Man of Steel tickets by the time I get there. Wish me luck!"

They replied with....."Hi Michael. Good luck with your purchases of #ManOfSteel tickets! - Ann"

I guess "Ann" is one of the official tweeters for Wal Mart.

lol wow, thought they frowned on that stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"