The Expendables 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this one is just as good as the second because I had an absolute ball with that one. First one not so much.

I'd love that final shot as a background image.

I thought they got Seagal in this one as a bad guy? He's not in this?

tumblr_my2j8aUQYh1rpez6jo1_1280.png

Jesus H. Christ on a crutch dipped in honey butter. This thing is gonna be the Turducken of action movies.

The number of names in this cast is impressive.

The number of names in this cast is impressive.
You're damn right it is, whoever thought we'd ever get Stallone in a movie with Arnold, Harrison Ford, Mel Gibson and Dolph Lundgren just to name the old schoolers, as an action fan I am more than thankful for the Expendables franchise.

The first two Expendables sucked, but I'm willing to give them another chance. For once I hope the film lives up to its cast.

The first two Expendables sucked, but I'm willing to give them another chance. For once I hope the film lives up to its cast.

:dry:

I suggest you save yourself the money and the time and just not see the third film considering it's pretty much a guarantee it's going to be on the level of the first two, in regards to acting and script.

Ha ha awesome teaser, like the 1st movie, thought the sequel was even better so cant wait for this.

That star power is ungodly. Interstellar has some diesel star power as well.

:dry:

I suggest you save yourself the money and the time and just not see the third film considering it's pretty much a guarantee it's going to be on the level of the first two, in regards to acting and script.

I shudder to think how great these films would be if the script and acting were able to match the action.

I thought they got Seagal in this one as a bad guy? He's not in this?

Seagal and Jackie Chan were close to being involved , but maybe they are being saved for the fourth.

I'm so psyched for this!!!!! I loved #2. But, is Jet Li ACTUALLY going to be in this this time?? I was really disappointed he only showed up for a brief moment in #2 and then disappeared. What was up with that??

I'm guessing scheduling conflicts. I remember during production many of us speculated that Jet Li would be expended. Thankfully that didn't happen.

Yep, I'm sure half of us expected Li to be the one that Van Damme killed.

Which one is Kelsey Grammer in the teaser?or he ain't there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"