Falcon and Winter Soldier The Falcon and the Winter Soldier General Discussion

Im confused... They adding more cast members but I thaught they were nearly done with filming?

Ms. Falcon's Instagram post confirmed that she was part of the cast, not that she was a recent addition. She was very likely cast prior to the start of filming.

That happens all the tkme, that new actors were discovered by fans when filming is almost done

Yeah, just because news is coming out now doesn't mean it's actually new. Castmembers are often discovered after they've (almost) finished already and set photos/videos sometimes get released weeks after they were taken.

I think we’ve all been waiting to hear that news. :up:

Great news on the filming being done, hopefully we get this early next year now.

Looks like FALCON/WINTER SOLDIER finished shooting Oct. 23 and WANDAVISION wrapped on Oct. 30 so maybe they are back to the original schedule of F/WS coming out first and WV second...

Looks like FALCON/WINTER SOLDIER finished shooting Oct. 23 and WANDAVISION wrapped on Oct. 30 so maybe they are back to the original schedule of F/WS coming out first and WV second...

I doubt that will happen because they gave us a trailer for Wandavision already and seems to be most ready to publish in terms of editing, visuals. But who knows this times.

Early next year for both this and Wandavision would be awesome. I've put all expectations of new content on hold but it does seem like there is a decent chance for these.

WandaVision won’t i is until end of February if they do an episode a week. So if this drops say end of March/April sometime that would be great.

Expect it not being sooner than mid March. Hopefully it could be released before BW
But then again remember Anthony Mackie in August, sayin, that it might still get a 2020 release...so Emily van Camps oppinion is not worth much

Trying not to get my hopes up but getting this in March would be great. Nice little break between WandaVision and this then.

I wonder if the intention will eventually be to have these shows overlapping on the schedule. I personally would prefer to finish one before the next, but there are so many in the pipeline that it feels like they'd be baking shows for years.

I wonder if the intention will eventually be to have these shows overlapping on the schedule. I personally would prefer to finish one before the next, but there are so many in the pipeline that it feels like they'd be baking shows for years.

Im pretty sure it will be not overlapping. Disney has not much AAA-content, so they will stretch it for subscribers as long as possible.

at some day in the future their shows will be overlapping. 5-6 Marvel shows, 5-6 Starwars Shows, Disney shows like Gaston & LeFoe, Percy Jackson...

I think this is the best trailer of the bunch. It looks really darn good, movie quality. The bar is set very high.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"