The Fantastic Four 2 - July 14, 2017

Another Fantastic Four movie pushed back to 2022 when the rights go back to Marvel Studios...

Sigh......

I hope Fox at least tries to make one last paycheck from FF and sell it to Marvel EARLY so both parties can profit.....

Mikkel Maddsen as Dr. Doom !!!!!!

If FOX does keep the FF rights after all this and it turns a decent profit, they gotta get a new Director and Writer. Brad Bird? Christopher McQuarrie? Lord & Miller?

It's really safe to say that they won't be keeping that date. Jesus...this thing is spiraling out of control. I am shocked that it can possibly be worse than the other 2 FF films.

I personally didn't think it was. Yeah, it's got problems. Major problems. But I think the first half of that movie was better than both of the previous movies combined.

Eh, WB said the same about Green Lantern.

Ok Fox, how many millions do you want to loose ? I don't think it's Wise to make movies against your audience wish, but, please, make my day. Humiliate yourself more... We are ready, and it will be ugly.... for you !

The only thing that could make a sequel stick is to fold in X-men characters into the picture. X-Force vs FF?

We are getting a new Green Lantern movie. :b

A complete reboot.... It's also only being made because the rest of the JL, including Cyborg, is getting a movie.

The GL reboot will also have a 9 year separation from the prior version, which was not nearly the reviled BO disaster that is FFINO.

The GL reboot will also have a 9 year separation from the prior version, which was not nearly the reviled BO disaster that is FFINO.

Also, it is far easier to recover from one misfire than three.

You know,

I actually had high hopes that this would be a great film, even if it was not faithful to the source material. But we've all been wronged I think.

This thing still happening?
Who will direct it? Fox should give the new director more creative freedom this time, and make sure they hire a good one.

Is the biggest side for this movie still having the hope that it wont be made ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"