The Flash The Flash season 2 episode 10 "Potential Energy"

Well at least they didn't have Barry and Patty's relationship end because of Iris.

Thank god, yes! That would have made it so much worse... I didn't even think of that.

Did saying "Barry has the weight of the world on his shoulders" help? She may not have directly ended it but she did meddle. She made Patty more suspicious then she told Barry to tell Patty. Both were dumb moves.

Did saying "Barry has the weight of the world on his shoulders" help? She may not have directly ended it but she did meddle. She made Patty more suspicious then she told Barry to tell Patty. Both were dumb moves.
Basically she did what she did with Linda. She never told Linda that Barry was in love with her, but she told her he was in love with someone else and she just put two and two together.

Iris gave the right advice, it is Barry's fault for not telling Patty when he had the chance. We have seen this crap so many times in the CW shows, Smallville has the record I think, with Clark not telling Lana his secret for more than five freaking years! :loco:

Like others have said, another underwhelming episode, I don't like Wally being a *****e and the writers not giving Zoom enough development, on Arrow they have done a much better job with Damien Darhk so far, it has other writing issues though.

The formula is getting really old; Flash faces off with the new villian of the week, get's his ass kicked, can't do it. The second time they face off, he digs deep, while getting a pep talk from team Flash, and then he barely beats the villain.

Change it up producers.

It was an okay episode. Villain of the week yet again is something I complained about in the past, but at least Barry didn't kill this meta since Turtle wasn't from Earth-2. I enjoy that this show is pretty character driven, but having Barry face common criminals that aren't meta might help stir things up.

Joe/Wally scenes were great. The stuff with Turtle was interesting (especially how everyone but Barry knew about him) even if Barry's approach was to take him head on multiple times instead of by surprise. It's a bit twisted knowing they're more or less using Turtle as a lab rat to create a weapon for stopping Zoom. There's a metahuman wing at Iron Heights, so yeah.

Everyone close to Barry knows his identity. Patty should have been told earlier when you factor in she knows Wells is alive and that the people Barry is close with know as well. If you also fact how smart she is, she should have connected the dots and figured out his identity, which would have been much more compelling, IMO.

RF stinger at the end was cool.

Iris gave the right advice, it is Barry's fault for not telling Patty when he had the chance. We have seen this crap so many times in the CW shows, Smallville has the record I think, with Clark not telling Lana his secret for more than five freaking years! :loco:

Like others have said, another underwhelming episode, I don't like Wally being a *****e and the writers not giving Zoom enough development, on Arrow they have done a much better job with Damien Darhk so far, it has other writing issues though.

Cat's son on Supergirl is another version of Wally West, and is just as likable.

Ya'll don't like it when I go down my list of things that didn't work each episode, so I will focus on one huge thing for me: Barry is having nightmares about a meta human villain that puts Patty in harms way and takes her life, plus the secret ID is also coming between them and so Barry decides to let Patty know he is the Flash... BY PUTTING HER IN HARMS WAY BY TAKING HER TO A STAKEOUT WHERE THERE IS A DANGEROUS META HUMAN WHO ALMOST TAKES PATTY'S LIFE!

Is this not the dumbest the Barry character has ever been on the show? Is there even a name for that level of absurd whiplash in a character on a show? "Oh my GOD... I don't want Patty to be killed by a Meta-Villain with powers that can nullify my own... I think the best course of action is to take Patty into a situation where I am trying to catch a Meta-Villain with powers that can also nullify my own."

People... Really?

Why do the writers insist on insulting my intelligence so often this season? Why?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"