The Flash The Flash season 2 episode 13 "Welcome to Earth-2"

Such a really good episode. That phone call to his mom...the feels.

Not too bothered by the inconsistent meta detectors due to Cisco's Vibe visors not functioning correctly on Earth-2, and kind of doesn't interfere with Wells discovering Cisco was a metahuman. I kind of wish they didn't kill off Reverb, if only for his future vision being useful to Zoom, but Zoom gives zero ****s and it really showed just who's in charge. It makes a ton of sense how Zoom seemed to know things he shouldn't have and this shines a light on why that is. Crazy to think that Killer Frost and Deathstorm were fearful of Reverb, but then Zoom appears and it's on another level.

Can't wait for the next episode though. I wonder who's in the helmet. I at first thought the mask resembled that of the Brain, but it makes more sense for the person to be a speedster.
I was thinking Zoom made a mistaken killing Reverb as well as I said before not cause of his precognition but cause he was likely the only other person/character that can reopen the breaches for zoom him self if zoom needed it.

but Reverb did make the mistake of attacking barry with death storm Also said I found it a bit odd that Zoom can kill those two cause vib's vibration power should be able to interfere with zoom sine zoom has to vibrate first
to phase and reverb was more experienced then Cisco about knowing what ether of them can truly do.<< Which the only reason I state this

and death storm I was guessing this one was further along in knowing what his powers can truly do then earth one Ronnie as well and he's should be able to phase and interrupter zoom him self.

if his radiation power wasn't enough to act as barrier, then there's the ability to transmute things as well as a third option.

Again this was only due to them show casing Reverb knew more about what him self and Cisco could really do. So I think the same would apply to death storm.

This was a great episode, captured more of the feel of season 1 for me with the emotion and it was great seeing Killer Frost and Death Storm.

And man Zoom is just badass, he truly is a monster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"