The greatest, most heroic and profound character to be put on film ever...

echostation

Superhero
Reaction score
This isn't a poll, or some question asking you who you think the best character ever put to film is... this is simply a true declaration, in and of itself... This thread is devoted to the celebration of this person and honors this character for being such an incredibly positive, touching and motivating inspiration to the millions, if not billions of beloved lives this character has touched... This character taught us not only right from wrong, but also how to understand the true nature of how the world works, the ultimate fusion of how to perfectly deal with the reality of harsh situations and yet keep a jovial attitude towards such hardships... Ladies and Gentlemen... I present to you the best and most influential cinematic character ever... this person will be sorely missed:

10847317_gal.jpg

1714-5002.gif

8677918_gal.jpg

Take some time to absorb this man's capacity for good, his brilliance and how he did his best for humanity, when humanity didn't do the best it could for him...

He's puttin' his life on the line for you pal!

Too bad he didn't realize it was television, not radio.

I have no idea who that is.

EVERYONE knows that the greatest, most heroic and profound character to be put on film ever is obviously...
this guy:
Pee20Wee.jpg

Hey....John Boy...

Technically Atticus Finch was a book character first. But then again, so was Sam Gamgee... What's this saying about movie characters? :(

I love this thread.

Honorable mention should go to colonel chapner
carl winslow

for being such an incredibly positive, touching and motivating inspiration to the millions, if not billions of beloved lives this character has touched (...) this person will be sorely missed

Jokes aside, all this text made me think of Jim Henson instantly.

How can this thread exist and not have this guy in it....

bscap00365pz.jpg

CONDORMAN!!!!!!

In all seriousness it has to be:
armageddon-10.jpg

Harry Stamper/Armageddon

OR

monkey.jpg

Clyde

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"