The Hitman

The direction was also horrible.

He should of re-shot most of those scenes.

I didn't think there was enough, either.

So, this film's performance is lackluster at the box office. I doubt there'll be a sequel.

Its just over crowding thats what it is.

Too many movies not enough release dates.

4 new movies in one week.

you would have thought one of those would have moved back a week to the 30th where only one new movie is being released and that's Awake.

Its just over crowding thats what it is.

Too many movies not enough release dates.

4 new movies in one week.

you would have thought one of those would have moved back a week to the 30th where only one new movie is being released and that's Awake.
agreed

Yes I did.

How was his acting good at all?

He had zero emotion, and I know 47's not supposed to show that much emotion, but COME ON.

In my opinion, Olyphant wasn't cold enough. Agent 47 should be the coldest mofo assassin ever.

I think I'll wait for this movie to get on DVD then I'll see it.

I think I'll wait for this movie to get on DVD then I'll see it.
I'll wait for the DVDrip.
desprj3.gif

i think it would be a great movie to have on dvd

Just saw it. I really liked it. Gave it a 7 on the poll. Some of the scenes with 47 and Nika were awkward. but not all (I thought the restaurant and syringe scenes were good), plus he wasn't lumbered with her for too long it felt.

My only major criticisms would be that once the plot is unreavelled it lacks grandeur, and because of this, the film was about 20 minutes too short for me.

Still, I thought Olyphant was strong throughout, and the action scenes good. I liked that the action showed the range of possible methods of playing the game.

It's easy to see that anyone not familiar with at least one of the games will not pick up on numerous references. I imagine how the film would be interpretted then, but I plan on taking the Mrs. at some point this week if we are free, so I'll get back to you on that!....

I went with three friends, and since they didn't know the 47 character they thought he was just a normal guy. Hahah. Talking about it after, they didn't know what was wrong with him and wanted him to get laid so he'd stop being the way he is, lol. Two loved it, and one thought it was all right. 'Sall good.

This film should have ripped off John Woo's, the killer. There'd be a whole lot more happier people.

the subway fight with all the assassins was badassssssss!!!!!!!!!
I didn't get why the black guy had the same knives as the hitmen dudes...was he one of them? He didn't have the tattoo, I think.

saw this movie with two girls i absolutely never want to see again, but the scene in the subway car was so badass hahah

I didn't get why the black guy had the same knives as the hitmen dudes...was he one of them? He didn't have the tattoo, I think.

He was one of them, but I thought he was the black detective because I smoked up before I went in. So when I saw the black detective after the black guy got strangled to death I had to do a double take, like, what the f**k? Then I put together that it probably wasn't him in the subway, lol. Ugh, 47 taking him out first as if to protect him from the elite swordsmen didn't help either.

As a generic action movie, this was decent at best. As a Hitman film,it was balls. I lost count at how many times 47 was coaxed out of killing someone. Olyphant, while too young looking, did an okay job with what he was given,but ultimately the character was just not 47. I mean, 47 as an orphan? That completely changes the character from what he really is. Was there really a need to change it?

The one thing they did good though, was the fights. The 4 way fight in the train station was pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"