The Hype Mole 3: "Live Together, Die Alone"

Ah. I think i got lost in a time vortex or something then, either that or my watch is fast damn Roolex.

I urge you all to pay close attention when you are doing your quiz. Dumb mistakes may cost you your spot in this game.

The quizzes have been getting much harder. It continues to come down to who has the least luck.

The quizzes have been getting much harder. It continues to come down to who has the least luck.

I agree, quite annoying. The clues might mean something if we knew things about everyone. but not everyone has even given their name.(unless I missed)

I agree, quite annoying. The clues might mean something if we knew things about everyone. but not everyone has even given their name.(unless I missed)
I promise, you have been given way more clues than you think.

Why are we answering quizes about who is betraying us? And who is given these out? I think we need to seek this person out and get him to tell us! :cwink:

Why are we answering quizes about who is betraying us? And who is given these out? I think we need to seek this person out and get him to tell us! :cwink:

I think your onto something they all come from a 'chaseter' (no capitol he must be informal not a grammar mistake) Lets hut him down, he may know a way home.

I'd borrow my flaming torches but i left them near that windmill.

I guess I'm just too stupid to put the clues together.

I guess I'm just too stupid to put the clues together.

Yeah me too, i'm certain i know who chase picked as the mole but the clues mean nothing. Maybe we should pester Kalel he's good at this stuff.

We are on a island with no women, i'll offer sexual favours, fingers crossed he likes the old stitched up, flat head zombie look.

I would also like to say for the record you all suck except for the guy that did not vote my name :o We should team up & kill the rest of you if we get guns. But we dont need guns to kill ya either hmmmm

Hmm... I just noticed that... There are no children either.

There were women, you met Ana Lucia last night:o You 11 are your own little group.

Chase is a sexist child hater.

Who says we eat the pharmacist.

Chase pass the prozac or we gonna BBQ your legs.

What about the trekkies...

Or the Star ****es.

or The X-Philes

Ha. Ha. Ha, can I be the jaded, cynical but comical funnyman of the group?

Hmm... I just noticed that... There are no children either.

where the **** are the kids man!

ap070327047448_3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"