The Hype Mole Mission 3: Hostage Situation

Did we all get different pics from the bomb the boat challenge? That is not the same pic I have.
i got my pic from The-dark-kinght....so maybe he is the mole. or maybe you are and your just lying.

i got my pic from The-dark-kinght....so maybe he is the mole. or maybe you are and your just lying.
I don't think he is lying. My picture is different as well. If I'm not mistaken. Didn't everyone on the team agree not to share the picture? I was the only one that verbally expressed wanting to share it ._. WHat gives??!!

I have all the clues. But even with all the clues, I was knocked out. It's better not to use the clues for now seeing as they are pretty misleading. Although I now know my second guess was the mole.

Wow, my picture from the Bomb Boat mission is totally different.

Can't you guys see he TDK lied to him? Use it to your advantage you dinks! The half of you that won the bomb-boat challenge would've given you a better chance.

At this early stage in the game, no offence but those who got the first clue (from bomb the boats) if you work it out leads to the mole (no offence chase but it was way to easy, least it was to squirrel who worked it out) The picture i sent to Thor is not the one i recieved but in hindsight i can see why you think i'm up to something, i'm not it was a tactic i wanted to keep to my self who i'm sure the mole is as i'm not sure if squirrell wanted me to say not to mention keep us ahead in the game. If you got that bomb the boat clue like i did andwant to share then so be it, but we won that clue fair and square.

Not to mention the Mole straight after getting the bomb the boats clue changed a significant part of his profile. Mole you know who you are, and so do i.

At this early stage in the game, no offence but those who got the first clue (from bomb the boats) if you work it out leads to the mole (no offence chase but it was way to easy, least it was to squirrel who worked it out) The picture i sent to Thor is not the one i recieved but in hindsight i can see why you think i'm up to something, i'm not it was a tactic i wanted to keep to my self who i'm sure the mole is as i'm not sure if squirrell wanted me to say not to mention keep us ahead in the game. If you got that bomb the boat clue like i did andwant to share then so be it, but we won that clue fair and square.

Not to mention the Mole straight after getting the bomb the boats clue changed a significant part of his profile. Mole you know who you are, and so do i.

send me the REAL pic, MOle :cmad:

This game is getting exciting! Where's the next mission?

send me the REAL pic, MOle :cmad:
Here ya go.

rick-astley.jpg

Wait the last son your playing with tactics you must be the mole? :)

Last edited:
This is getting kind of fun.

The next mission will be in a couple of hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"