The Hype Mole Mission 3: Hostage Situation

chaseter

Esteemed Member
Reaction score
hypemole1.jpg

Hosted by chaseter and Eggyman!!!

For those that do not know the premise or the rules of the game:

15 players are chosen, one of them is the mole. The mole is a double agent within your team and is selling secrets to an enemy power. Each mission has a reward in the form of a clue to the true identity of the mole amongst you. It is the mole's job to thwart or sabotage any efforts at uncovering their identity. After each mission, a quiz about that mission and the mole's involvement is issued and the player with the lowest score is executed. In the event of a tie for last, the pm(s) first received will take precedence. The mole will always score 100% and will therefore not be eliminated.

At the end, 2 players remain. It is then up to the 13 executed players to submit their vote as to who they think the mole is. If the majority chooses the mole, then the other player did a good job at uncovering their identity and therefore wins. If the majority chooses the non-mole player, then the mole did a good job at keeping their identity a secret and therefore wins.

Your outcome is solely up to you and not an alliance or other players. There is always more than one way aside from mission clues to uncover the mole's true identity. So, be vigilant, pay attention, and always mind your surroundings.

Remember, only stuff given or sent by myself or Eggyman is official. The main rules about this game is that there are none. Lie, cheat, backstab, or slither your way to the top! Each mission will have its own set of instructions.​

The players:
The Squirrel
Thor Odinson
Scarlet Spidey
Spider-Fan
AndThePickles
SsM
Nirvana
The-Dark-Knight
StorminNorman Returns
Asteroid-Man
The Last Son
Dr. Watson
CaptainPlanet!

Mission 3: Hostage Situation
Unfortunately the mole out smarted another player and Star was the second victim of the game. We are now down to 13 players and the mole remains.

The mole is becoming more and more weary of being discovered and is trying to get rid of evidence. In the bank, there are 10 safety deposit boxes, one is the mole's personal hiding place that contains some goodies. Only the mole knows which safety deposit box is his/hers and will try to get to it before you all. Only the mole's box contains the whole clue while the other 9 are only clue fragments.

There are 6 robbers and 7 hostages that were determined by the mole. The hostages must get by the robbers if they want to escape. At any time, a hostage can post: "I am leaving." However, a robber can stop them by posting: "Stop [user name of hostage trying to escape]," but can only do so within 30 minutes of a hostage posting. After 30 minutes, the hostage has escaped and gets their choice of one safety box. That hostage is then done for the challenge. If a robber does stop a hostage within time, then the robber gets their choice of a safety deposit box and both themselves and the hostage they stopped are done. Robbers cannot stop hostages that have not tried to escape. You have 24 hours for this mission and it will end tomorrow, Friday, at 12:00 pm noon CST. Hostages remaining must post their last attempt at escape 30 minutes before the deadline, 11:30. Hostages that do not escape and robbers that do not stop anyone get nothing. HAVE FUN!

No post editing! If an important post is edited...it will NOT COUNT. All posts must be visible...no white font crap. And it is obvious that 10 of you will get clues. If any box is not chosen, it will be posted in here.

Last edited:
Robbers
The Squirrel
Spider-Fan
Nirvana
The-Dark-Knight
StorminNorman Returns
The Last Son

Hostages
Asteroid-Man
Thor Odinson
AndThePickles
CaptainPlanet!
Scarlet Spidey
Ssm
Dr.Watson

Here are the 3 boxes that were not chosen:

1912.jpg

and the two letters: ma

1910.jpg

no letters with this box

1907.jpg

no letters with this box

Last edited:
This mission was thought up by Eggyman so kudos to his creative yolk!

The Squirrel said:
Do any of the boxes have a quiz exemption in it?

Not this mission. There will be a mission(s) in which you get rewards like an exemption and clues though!

Hurry up...some hostage post because I want to see someone get shot:o

You thieving bastards. Sheriff Egg is waiting outside the bank to shoot you :cool:

You'll get a clue, and die without using it!

You thieving bastards. Sheriff Egg is waiting outside the bank to shoot you :cool:

You'll get a clue, and die without using it!

You'll never take me alive :cmad:

[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ndYSLNXZxPo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ndYSLNXZxPo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]

[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ndYSLNXZxPo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ndYSLNXZxPo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid is a great movie :up:

This is going to be murder when a hostage gets on. lol.

Did anyone try to escape yet?

No, :( i have my gun cocked and everything, Lazy bastards, its like they wanna be captive.

[theshadows]We double dog dare you![/theshadows]

Someone try to leave already!!!

I have a life to get to :cmad:

I swear if a hostage does not come on soon i'm shooting one of you guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"