The Hype Mole: Decision Impossible

chaseter

Esteemed Member
Reaction score
fingerprint3qn0.jpg

The Hype Mole Mission 6: Decision Impossible

Well AlteredEgo was the mole's fifth victim and was sadly sent packing and then later bludgened. Congratulations to the six of you remaining in the game. This mission will greatly test your trust for each and every player that is left.

Each and every one of you are wired with explosives. The cord that leads to your explosives is controlled by another team member who holds a detonator. Only the mole knows whose detonator will kill which player when pressed. This mission will only last 12 hours. If no one presses a trigger by the end of the mission, then a very important mole clue will be posted in this thread. However, to test your own comradery...the last player left alive if detonations begin will be exempt from the quiz and guaranteed to be in the next round.

In the unlikely chance that more than one person survives at the end, due to detonator wiring forcing both of them to remain alive, they will both receive exemptions. Have fun, talk to each other through pm's or posting and make your decisions. Good luck.​

so if we blow up a person, then their trigger is useless right?

so if we blow up a person, then their trigger is useless right?
Correct. But the mole can decide who he wants to connect each detonator to. If he wants to put every detonator on one person, then he may choose to do so. In the unlikely chance that more than one person survives at the end, due to detonator wiring forcing both of them to remain alive, they will both receive exemptions. This will force the mole to choose wisely!

I don't get it 100% maybe when you post the rest of it I'll catch on. THis is the only mission thats confused me so far.

Well dinner first and I will be back on later after the mole pm's me.

"Let's put it to a vote!"

Just kidding, let's just not blow off our detonators.

I don't get it 100% maybe when you post the rest of it I'll catch on. THis is the only mission thats confused me so far.
So now do you get it? The blue wire is connected to someone else that you can blow up if you press the easy button. The red wire is what will make you blow up from someone else if they press their easy button. If everyone plays nice, then you all get a mole clue. If everyone starts to be nasty...the last person(s) alive if they cannot blow up each other (ala their wires were connected to other people) then they get an exemption for this quiz and are guaranteed to be here next time.

"Ten little Indian boys went out to dine; One choked his little self, and then there were nine.

Nine Little Indian boys sat up very late; One overslept himself and then there were eight.

Eight little Indian boys traveling in Devon; One said he'd stay there and then there were seven.

Seven little Indian boys chopping up sticks; One chopped himself in halves then there were six.

Six Indian boys playing with a hive; A bumble-bee stung one then there were five.

Five Indian boys going in for law; One got in Chancery then there were four.

Four Indian boys going out to sea; A red herring swallowed one then there were three.

Three Indian boys walking in the zoo; A big bear hugged one then there were two.

Two Indian boys sitting in the sun; One got all frizzled up then there was one.

One Indian boy left all alone; He went and hanged himself and then there were none."

Well this is getting interesting...the mole is taking quite a few liberties I see.

Alright my children...the mole has pm'ed me the list of who is wired to who and so forth. The game started today at 12:00 am CST and will end at 12:00 pm noon CST today (Monday).

the clue has just confirmed who i thought the mole was.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"