The Hype Mole Mission 7: The Dharma Initiative

chaseter

Esteemed Member
Reaction score
hypemole1.jpg

Hosted by chaseter and Eggyman!!!

For those that do not know the premise or the rules of the game:
15 players are chosen, one of them is the mole. The mole is a double agent within your team and is selling secrets to an enemy power. Each mission has a reward in the form of a clue to the true identity of the mole amongst you. It is the mole's job to thwart or sabotage any efforts at uncovering their identity. After each mission, a quiz about that mission and the mole's involvement is issued and the player with the lowest score is executed. In the event of a tie for last, the pm(s) first received will take precedence. The mole will always score 100% and will therefore not be eliminated.

At the end, 2 players remain. It is then up to the 13 executed players to submit their vote as to who they think the mole is. If the majority chooses the mole, then the other player did a good job at uncovering their identity and therefore wins. If the majority chooses the non-mole player, then the mole did a good job at keeping their identity a secret and therefore wins.​

Your outcome is solely up to you and not an alliance or other players. There is always more than one way aside from mission clues to uncover the mole's true identity. So, be vigilant, pay attention, and always mind your surroundings.

Remember, only stuff given or sent by myself or Eggyman is official. The main rules about this game is that there are none. Lie, cheat, backstab, or slither your way to the top! Each mission will have its own set of instructions.

The players:
The Squirrel
Thor Odinson
Scarlet Spidey
SsM
Nirvana
The-Dark-Knight
The Last Son
Captain Planet!​

Mission 7: The Dharma Initiative

Two of you were sent packing, Spider-Fan and Dr. Watson, because you seem to not be able to keep track of time or deadlines. Speaking of time and deadlines, welcome to your seventh mission! If any of you have seen Lost, then you know about the Dharma Initiative and one of their bunkers that contained a little clock that counted down. Well, the mole has set up a similiar challenge for you players and the rules are simple.​

Every 208 minutes, one of you must come in here and reset the clock. If you do so for 48 hours then the people that have participated and have not left the bunker will get a major clue to the mole's identity. However, I assure you it isn't that simple. From time to time, I will pop in and offer incentives, some apparent and some mysterious, for you to leave your post and not press the button to reset the clock. If the countdown clock is not reset once within the 48 hours then the clue is destroyed and those that remained in the bunker get nothing. After 208 minutes is up, you get a 5 minute warning period to press the button. The clock can be reset at any time and the 208 minutes will start again. So, someone can press the button and 30 minutes later someone else can press it. However, do not let the time go past 213 minutes, 208+5, or the clue is gone:o

All you have to do is post in here: "I press the reset button," or something to that effect. I will post incentives in here and the first person to post a reply to take it will receive it via pm and they are out of the bunker. Have fun!​

Last edited:
dharma_large.jpg

Desmond was nice enough to press the button to reset the clock one last time before he left so at exactly 8:00 pm CST tonight the clock will be back down to 0 minutes so I suggest you do something about it:o I will keep track of time by looking at your post times.

Last edited:
Why did I suddenly think of this:

[YT]FHx9M-WADPI[/YT]

I didn't get axed? Schweetnezz!

I reset the the button, I guess.

I didn't get axed? Schweetnezz!

I reset the the button, I guess.
At 7:21 pm CST you reset the button. In 208 minutes, a warning will be issued to press the button to reset the clock at exactly 11:07 pm CST and at exactly 11:12 pm CST the clue will be destroyed. So, someone better be around:o

I'll probably be on around 12:07 AM EST/11:07 PM CST/9:07 PST/ Whatever:07 WhateverST. Probably... which means there is a possibility I wont be.

I'll be on also, but past that...........:sleepy:

I'm hoping to be asleep soon. but I'm waking up at 5:30 A.M. central so..

Ha, y'all are losers. I didn't fall to sleep until 5:30 AM last night. :up:

Why am I a loser... and 5:30 a.m. this morning you mean?

I'm going to be gone all day tomorrow up until around 6 or 7 P.M.

I'll press the button before I leave.

It close to three hours since it was pressed. So I press the reset button.

You can press it at anytime. Just as long it isn't past the time to push it.

It close to three hours since it was pressed. So I press the reset button.

I was pooping, if you must know. And I woke up at 10:00 AM.

It wasn't 12:07 when you pressed it, but it's 12:07 now, so I press the button. :cmad:
HAHA ok well 2 minutes after Nirvana pressed the button Captain Planet! reset it at then The Last Son reset it 11:13 so at 2:41 am CST the alarm will go off for y'all to press the button and at 2:46 am CST the clue will be destroyed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"