The Hype RPG 2007 Awards! Category Nominations

..AND..there goes the rest of my soda on the computer screen. :cmad:

'cause I'm lame:

My 'First' Avatar gifted to me by KPB:
vba120e2fd6.gif

And my 'original' avatar that I used for about a year and a half with no change:
twyavatar3.gif

Also, I love including the DTL, because even though they are their own thing..they're still part of these forums.

*is jealous of their tidy threads and forum*

I'd be able to do the same...but when I lost almost all my files, I lost my originals and first avatar. :(

If we did do best newcomer (in all seriousness), it would be best newcomer since January 1st 2007, am I correct?

Alrighty!

This thread will be active for another week and then we'll finalize the awards and get to the nominations ^_^

I have a suggestion for the actual process of these fine awards:

- Have one thread with the actual poll and only to say "I voted."
- Have one thread for discussion of it.

The reason I say to separate discussion from voting, is because it is much easier to know who did and who did not vote. If the number of votes on the poll do not match up with who said "I voted" then you know something may be up. This avoids any non-RPers from voting, as well as people voting more than once on other accounts.

Hmm...I think MB might actually be able to track who voted....

I forgot he was a mod. :O

But, if not...it may be a good way. Because that way you can avoid any possible issues that may occur.

Or... we could always make it a public poll... :confused:

I thought polls don't show who voted though. Did I miss something?

There are public polls too, where who votes for what can be seen to everyone.

If you click 'View results' it does indeed show who voted.

There are two settings for polls on Hype.

Public and private, Public shows who voted where, and gives a warning that it is a public poll. A private poll does not show to the public eye who voted where, even if you click it open.

Or... we could always make it a public poll... :confused:

I think anonymous would be better. We already have a bit of distention in the RPG's and this doesn't need to add anymore.

If public shows not only that you voted but who you voted for? Then I say do not do public and go with my idea. That way you can know who voted and avoid any issues, but still give their vote privacy.

On the public, does it show who you voted for though?

This is how a public poll's results display, when you ask to see them:

rpgsd0.jpg

By the way, the fact that it's an Aquaman poll is complete coiencidence, amazingly enough. :wow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"