The Hype RPG 2007 Awards! Category Nominations

Yes, it does.

Here is an example of a Public Poll:

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=290189

It says

above it...and if you click results and/or vote you can see who voted for what.

Okay, than I am sticking what I originally said before all this talk about public polls occured. Anyone for or against it?

This is how a public poll's results display, when you ask to see them:

rpgsd0.jpg

By the way, the fact that it's an Aquaman poll is complete coiencidence, amazingly enough. :wow:

:wow:

Where can I find said thread? How could I have not known about such a thread?!?! :cmad:

Okay, than I am sticking what I originally said before all this talk about public polls occured. Anyone for or against it?

:wow:

Where can I find said thread? How could I have not known about such a thread?!?! :cmad:
You didn't know about an Aquaman thread!? :wow:

Where's Byrd with his catch phrase.

They made a board for the JLA movie? :huh:

Man...what is wrong with me?

MB..If it's Private Poll can you check who voted? Is that even possible?

Because honestly, it would save a ton of clutter if the Poll was just in the discussion thread instead of two separate threads.

MB..If it's Private Poll can you check who voted? Is that even possible?

Because honestly, it would save a ton of clutter if the Poll was just in the discussion thread instead of two separate threads.

Afraid not, m'lady. I've checked both on the Batman boards and Watchmen, which I also moderate. No options to check any of the private polls. :csad:

Nothing's wrong with you. You have your priorities straight.

RPG Forums or Bust. :up:

I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :grin:

Afraid not, m'lady. I've checked both on the Batman boards and Watchmen, which I also moderate. No options to check any of the private polls.

Well, if an issue may be not wanting to keep track of a few things, I wouldn't mind being in charge of the thread only for voting and saying "I voted" to make sure it adds up.

Afraid not, m'lady. I've checked both on the Batman boards and Watchmen, which I also moderate. No options to check any of the private polls. :csad:
They gave you even more power!? :wow:

You bet. :up:

Nice patriotic avy. :D:up:

I only sport it when I am petitioning something. :cwink:

It's old..I had it for my banning, way back when....:csad: I cant wait to get back into my Christmassy avvy.

I only sport it when I am petitioning something. :cwink:

It's old..I had it for my banning, way back when....:csad: I cant wait to get back into my Christmassy avvy.
Wait what are you proptesting?

The CS Smilies that Hunter Rider added...:csad:

Ah. I just don't want them moving the "with code/without code" button so far over I can't click on it. I need it for posting dammit! :cmad: :(

This is how a public poll's results display, when you ask to see them:

rpgsd0.jpg

By the way, the fact that it's an Aquaman poll is complete coiencidence, amazingly enough. :wow:
Dude! I so totally remember voting in that poll! :ikyn

Hmm..I'll sift through the thread and pull up what we have so far..like..tomorrow..o_O

Wow...everything? Good luck. :up:

Oh..it is tomorrow and the next day..*sigh*

To work I go!

Byrd is such a slacker...

Oh..it is tomorrow and the next day..*sigh*

To work I go!

Byrd is such a slacker...

It was your idea, girly. But I see how it is, this fails and I take the blame. This is a smash hit, you take the credit....fine! Who needs ya!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"