The JL Batsuit, bat emblem

Hunter Rider

Ronin
Staff member
Reaction score
So we know that Miller and WB are making JL a separate continuity with new takes on the characters, with Batman, differentiating his suit from the Bale one is most likely gonna be one defining way.

So should they use the Oval ? maybe not the old bright yellow one but a tweaked one, perhaps silver with a black bat ? Or do you want them to keep the straight forward bat symbol and make other areas of the suit stand out to create the visual difference ?

I could go for a tweaked oval design.

I kind of think it would be cool to try something new: No oval, but a raised gold (or yellow) bat instead of a black one.

Of course that would only really look good if the suit was all black. If it's black and gray, then just a black bat, but still no oval.

was never a fan of the oval, it looked like Batman was trying to sell merchandise. I think JLA Batman should just a glue a real dead bat to his chest. How freaking badass would that be? :eek:

JLA should do something different. They should try to keep away from being a rip off of Burton's and Nolan's Batman.

JLA should do something different. They should try to keep away from being a rip off of Burton's and Nolan's Batman.

:huh: Using a oval or black bat isn't a rip off of Nolan or Burton.

was never a fan of the oval, it looked like Batman was trying to sell merchandise. I think JLA Batman should just a glue a real dead bat to his chest. How freaking badass would that be? :eek:

batvn0.jpg

Big black bat. And for once, I'd actually like to see a comic-accurate (or close to it) costume.

Regular black-bat. The oval works in the comics and cartoons in some cases, but I don't really like it too much in live action.

Big black bat. And for once, I'd actually like to see a comic-accurate (or close to it) costume.

same here. hate the oval. get the guy that designed the spidey and daredevil costumes onboard for this. also dont want to see a jl uniform like in x-men. i hope the leaguer's have their individual comic accurate looks.

I would like to see Gray Suit with Black Bat on chest and Black cape and cowl!

Black bat on grey, but I wouldn't hate the yellow oval.

I could even imagine it happening, they go for a somewhat more traditional comics suit, then a lot of geeks jump on the bandwagon and go "yeah, that´s the real Batman, Nolan sucks!" and then comes the actual portrayal of Batman to prove there´s much to Bats than gray tights...

I hope they stick to the black symbol (never liked the oval much)and make the body suit a darker gray, made from Spidey/FF suit material.

I could even imagine it happening, they go for a somewhat more traditional comics suit, then a lot of geeks jump on the bandwagon and go "yeah, that´s the real Batman, Nolan sucks!" and then comes the actual portrayal of Batman to prove there´s much to Bats than gray tights...

You mean the way Nolanites do about Keaton and Burton's Batman ?

I hope they stick to the black symbol (never liked the oval much)and make the body suit a darker gray, made from Spidey/FF suit material.

You mean the way Nolanites do about Keaton and Burton's Batman ?

First of all, I consider myself more of a Batmanite (as I said in different occasions, I mostly like 89, in spite of my many problems with it, BR is where I think Burton really lost it), and of course I don´t mean all the fans will behave like that, but I could bet money some will question all Nolan´s take on Bats based solely on comics accuracy of the suit.

First of all, I consider myself more of a Batmanite (as I said in different occasions, I mostly like 89, in spite of my many problems with it, BR is where I think Burton really lost it), and of course I don´t mean all the fans will behave like that, but I could bet money some will question all Nolan´s take on Bats based solely on comics accuracy of the suit.

You should know me well enough to know i wasn't referring to you as a Nolanite despite how protective you are of his vision, i was referring to the hordes that post in the TDK section where i mod, i can tell you there is a reason why i don't post there anymore except the Batusi lounge.

If they wanted to do the yellow/black emblem (Taken from the TDK Batsuit thread):

DECObatman1.jpg

If they wanted to do the black bat emblem go with the look from Bat in the Sun Productions:

DARKKNIGHT%20B%26W.jpg

Batman%20The%20Dark%20Knight.jpg

bb%20copy_2.jpg

CFE

I'm kind of preferring the big black bat, though I would have no problem with an oval emblem.

Black homoerotized rubber.

Hell to the no on the all black Bat suit, I'm so sick of looking at that. Thank God they're bringing in the black and gray in TDK. The first serious film to bring in the Bat colors, finally doing things right for a change.

thank you, what fun would that be if we get yet ANOTHER all black suit?

but the TDK suit is all black too :confused:

Whatever it is, PLEASE completely get rid of rubber. It is the most outdated material to ever be used on a superhero outfit.

Someone get a clue and use the vast amount of materials already suited to make a faithful, but functional interpretation of the outfit.

I don't even know what a Batuit is! :cmad:

hunter's grammar aside, I like the all-black bat that stretches across the chest. Which looks best on gray. Hint, hint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"