The JL Batsuit, bat emblem

I'd like a tweaked oval

Apparently you haven't heard. And I don't know why u haven't.... but halfway thru the the colors WILL change from his all black to black and gray and there will be a reason for it that they'll show in the film. It's a spoiler but clearly you're on the need to know.
oh, i didnt know that, thanks, i thought the new suit was STILL all black

Black emblem for me. The yellow oval is classic though, I think the general public would love to see it back again.

bats_design_painting_by_Bunk2.jpg

I don't like the regular grey suit with no armor. Thats why the movies were cool when they added rubber or whatever for protection. Batman will get shot at!

Technically wouldn't the all black symbol be the classic look since that's how it is in Batman's first appearance? Or are we speaking in terms of most used?

Black emblem for me. The yellow oval is classic though, I think the general public would love to see it back again.

Forgot to mention how awesome this is, when I posted last.

was never a fan of the oval, it looked like Batman was trying to sell merchandise. I think JLA Batman should just a glue a real dead bat to his chest. How freaking badass would that be? :eek:

Classic, ***king classic!!

The only problem with this is that it looks better than Bale's suit and that won't do.

I never understood why in cartoons and comics u have Batman in that grey suit which doesn't seem like armor at all. Doesn't he know people will shoot at him?

I never understood why in cartoons and comics u have Batman in that grey suit which doesn't seem like armor at all. Doesn't he know people will shoot at him?

Cause he is quick enough to dodge the bullets in the cartoon and comics, but not in the movies.

My perfect Batsuit: cape down to ankles, cowl with small pointed ears, large gray bat emblem with normal-sized yellow ellipse underneath, pouched utility belt, dark blue costume and gloves.

What I want to see in this movie: whatever they come up with. :cwink:

Not bad, bunk. I would remove those "crotch strap" thought. I doubt Batman would wear those for long, unless he don't mind making his boys numb or sore like that. :wow:

Not bad, bunk. I would remove those "crotch strap" thought. I doubt Batman would wear those for long, unless he don't mind making his boys numb or sore like that. :wow:

Ha! Thanks. The straps are for support so he could actually use the belt the way he does in Begins. You know, all that stuff Bruce cut off... so much for realism. Anyway Bruce wears a cup under the suit, I think he could manage. :cwink:

Ha! Thanks. The straps are for support so he could actually use the belt the way he does in Begins. You know, all that stuff Bruce cut off... so much for realism. Anyway Bruce wears a cup under the suit, I think he could manage. :cwink:

Heh! I forgot about that in BB. But I thought he used it, 'cause he didn't have all the Batman stuff yet. You know, no cape & such. But I guess a cup can manage. Still wouldn't be comfty thought. :D :D

Oh, I like the claws too. I always felt it give Batman a real "bat" look. It remind me what Bat use once in the World's Finest cartoon & the awful current "The Batman" cartoon.

I don't like the regular grey suit with no armor. Thats why the movies were cool when they added rubber or whatever for protection. Batman will get shot at!

Being in armor defeats the original purpose of him dressing as a Bat

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"