The JL Batsuit, bat emblem

sounds interesting i would love to see that -crusher-

here we go, i got a couple shots.

2008-01-11-24846.jpg

2008-01-11-24821.jpg

2008-01-11-24733.jpg

So we know that Miller and WB are making JL a separate continuity with new takes on the characters, with Batman, differentiating his suit from the Bale one is most likely gonna be one defining way.

So should they use the Oval ? maybe not the old bright yellow one but a tweaked one, perhaps silver with a black bat ? Or do you want them to keep the straight forward bat symbol and make other areas of the suit stand out to create the visual difference ?

that would be pretty cool

I haven't read through the whole thread, so if someone else has brought this up already then I agree.

But in JLA the whole fear factor element to Batman's costume is not as important. Of corse he should look threatening, but in JLA the villians he encounters are less likely to fear him than two-bit thugs from Gotham would.

A JL movie would be more bright and "superhero-ey" in nature than a solo Batman movie would be, so I wouldn't mind seeing the Yellow Oval. In the general public's mind, that is the Iconic symbol of Batman, so it would also be a good marketing move for the film (if it actually gets to the filming stage at this point).

I prefer the black bat, but here is a rough design of how I would like the symbol tweaked if they went with the Oval.

I like the bat breaking out of the oval instead of being encompassed by it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"