Joker "The Joker" in development with Todd Phillips and Martin Scorsese attached? - Part 2

Yeah, I don't get why there are so many people thinking this might be a "two Jokers" movie, because 1, why would they make such a movie, and 2, why would anyone want such a movie?
honestly I saw this Arthur character not as the Joker himself but someone who inspired the real Joker later on... so to meet the young man inspired by Arthur (or even multiple followers/fans of his) to be like a shell game of who ends up as the real Joker in the end, could be an interesting angle

That would just turn Joker into a copycat and go entirely against the point of his character. No thank you.

This is the problem with the internet, one person says something as an idea and people go wild with theories which ultimately creates unrealistic expectations. Dafoe was talking out of his ass and now suddenly we’re supposedly getting two Jokers with Arthur being a fake? That would completely undermine the first movie. It’s either Quinn or Batman.

honestly I saw this Arthur character not as the Joker himself but someone who inspired the real Joker later on...

But why? There's being inspired by, and there's outright copying someone. Like it or not, Arthur Fleck is the Joker. He's known as the Joker after he killed Murray Franklin on live television. In the world of Joker, he's not a myth, or urban legend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"