Joker "The Joker" in development with Todd Phillips and Martin Scorsese attached? - Part 2

Unknown-painter-after-Thomas-Gainsboroughs-Blue-Boy.png

cool trivia from Reddit.

The painting seen in Batman (1989), same painting can be seen in JOKER ("The Blue Boy" by 18th century artist, Thomas Gainsborough.)

oej6hmdqzod41.jpg

Probably just a fun little in-joke/Easter Egg Todd Phillips or someone in the production threw in there to see if anyone noticed.

Uh, yeah....I would have noticed.....never. Man, someone has way too much time on their hands. :wow:

That can’t be a coincidence.
Something like that is never a coincidence. The set and production designers most likely did it as an homage - perhaps(most likely) at todd Philips's request. I mean those sets are designed from scratch for the most part in films like this.

2020 HCA Awards - Best Original Score Winner Hildur Guðnadóttir for Joker

The funny thing about Joker being accused as being a "while make rage" film is that Joaquin is arguably one of the wokest actors in Hollywood, or at least one of the ones who are most sincere it. This speech will now trigger those that praised Joker for being anti-woke. I'm sure Joaquin is aware of the backlash Joker is getting and he decided to use this platform to call out the awards show for not including more diversity in their nominations. For a moment he didn't even take his award with him after his speech, this dude really does not care about this sort of things :funny:.

Last edited:
The movie has no racial aspect to it in the first place, despite some people desperately trying to attach one that isn't there, which says more about them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"