The Joker's Lair

RabbitSamurai said:
Good thing Joker's always had that novelty "rubber spine" after his operation some years back, eh? ;)

D_O_st, you turncoat. You can't hail both Joker AND Doc Ock. ;)

Nah, sure ya can.

Well, you do! Also, I grew up with Batman, and he was the first superhero I loved, it was just that as I grew up I began to love Spider-Man more and the trashy Batman films pushed me away, however I am a still a Bat-fan and Batman Begins will give me the reborn fandom I require!

Hehe...good point. I actually loved Spider-Man as my fist superhero, then moved through the DC ranks of the Flash, Superman, even a little of Green Lantern--before settling on the old school Neal Adams Batman. I can't wait for BB to come out either...just half a year to go!

RabbitSamurai said:
Hehe...good point. I actually loved Spider-Man as my fist superhero, then moved through the DC ranks of the Flash, Superman, even a little of Green Lantern--before settling on the old school Neal Adams Batman. I can't wait for BB to come out either...just half a year to go!

Yeah, me neither. It's a wise move to go with two relatively unfamiliar (to viewing audience) villains, rather than straight to the kill with the Joker, because BB will be a great film on acting and story, and not just some big-name villain. Hopefully the new Batman films will emulate the success of the Spidey films and concentrate on character rather than flashy gadgets or cheesy lines.

InsayneJayne said:
ahhh so you're a bandwagon Batman fan..

that's sick!

Which one? Because I started liking Batman LONG before BB came out.

InsayneJayne said:
ahhh so you're a bandwagon Batman fan..

that's sick!

Uhhh...no. Read the post carefully. I loved Batman since i was little and had all the figures, the costume, watched the animated series religiously, and i even had the vhs of the 60's movie!

i am not a bandwagon fan!

InsayneJayne said:
you're still a bandwagon fan in my eyes, doc :up:

:p

Dont say that, or i will send Bane around personally to break your spine!
please though, believe me!

...yeah that was just...yeah

anywho,

tfSketch1057Joker.gif

mk-tudobem2.jpg

mk-jperfil.jpg

mk-hjkiss.jpg

terrydodson-jhug.jpg

What do some of those say? Looks to be foreign.

dance, dance, dance...

InsayneJayne said:

what did you think of it?

also, i like family guy too. it was cancelled but may be coming back due to popular dvd sales, right?

doc_ock_st said:
what did you think of it?

also, i like family guy too. it was cancelled but may be coming back due to popular dvd sales, right?

I love it... one of my favs

It is coming back, popular demand and all..
Cartoon Network will be airing it :up:

yeah, cn. thats a shame, because people will think it is for children, when it is not.

not really..i know alot of people who watch Adult Swim (the stuff that comes around 10:00pm)

And that's one of the mean reasons they are making new eps...b/c ppl found out Family Guy was coming on on CN and started watching

InsayneJayne said:
not really..i know alot of people who watch Adult Swim (the stuff that comes around 10:00pm)

And that's one of the mean reasons they are making new eps...b/c ppl found out Family Guy was coming on on CN and started watching

oh, right, ok then.

some good stuff gets shown on cartoon network, like the star wars clone wars animations.

Hey..this thread is supposed to be about me.

Back to joker........Family guy rocks...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"