Justice League The J'onn J'onzz/Martian Manhunter Thread

I don't remember Superman or Batman having Telekinesis, Telepathy, shape shifting, or density changing abilities.

I don't remember Superman or Batman having Telekinesis, Telepathy, shape shifting, or density changing abilities.

Yeah, but does Martian Manhunter have Super-Saran Wrap or Rebuilding Great Wall of China Vision?

Think about THAT.

Or the ability to turn back time by using a tactic that would destroy the planet.

Or prep time.

Take him back to what he first was. No Kryptonian power set. He's a shape shifting invisible/intangible psi. Ultimate spy guy. Probably tops out from self only telekinesis/flight at 450 knots. Can improve this when insubstantial. No wind resistance.

I hope they include all this stuff if they use MM as these distinguish him more than his more common abilities.

Maybe its been suggested already but how about Michael Ealy from Almost Human.

Last edited:
It's a shame. I never really expected MM in the 1st film but I thought he could be introduced as the main new guy for JL2. I think Goyer was joking around a bit even if some of his concerns are genuine. I'd agree with changing his name if necessary. Really hope we get him by film 2 or I'll be quite disappointed.

It's a shame. I never really expected MM in the 1st film but I thought he could be introduced as the main new guy for JL2. I think Goyer was joking around a bit even if some of his concerns are genuine. I'd agree with changing his name if necessary. Really hope we get him by film 2 or I'll be quite disappointed.

I feel bad for MM fans because he doesn't seem to have many backers at DC or WB these days. If you look at DC's advertising and projects like the DCAU, Marty is the odd man out. While I'm a huge Cyborg fan, Marty is a JLA original, so that should assure an appearance at some point as well.

Hope so, he definitely feels like odd man out at the moment. As long as we definitely get him one day it's cool, even if it's some way down the line.

Whenever it happens, he's another who need to be shown as the superman level badass he is.

According to this guy MM is on the JL. cough The Rock cough

10457167_10152948561275884_1698654729321063634_n.jpg

I wonder if this means Vic's SvB cameo will be just that while J'onn will be among the film's original line-up?

I wonder if this means Vic's SvB cameo will be just that while J'onn will be among the film's original line-up?
I'd have a fangasm. The original seven on the big screen would be so perfect.

I really think they should introduce Nightwing and Cyborg in cameos in BvS, and then they can spin both of them off in a Teen Titans movie. Or even a Nightwing/Cyborg team up film.

Wouldn't complain.

Martian Manhunter
Directed by: Neil Blomkamp

starring:
Dwayne Johnson as J'onn J'onzz
Peter Mensah or Lance Reddick as Ma'alefa'ak

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"