'The Last of Us' HBO Series

Looks good but I still feel the actress who is playing Ellie is severely miscasted imo
29 seconds you can tell that? The casting of Ellie will make or break the series but I’m willing to give Bella a chance. Glad you liked the footage though.

Nice to have something and not just be going on blind faith, looks good.
Can't tell since the clip just carries over the HBO season fanfare, yet there is another voice essential to this series. Is Gustavo Santaolalla confirmed doing the music?
Doing any new tracks for it?

Last edited:
This still isn't garnering much excitement from me, but it looks well made so far. I've seen Chernobyl recently too so I can't deny there is pedigree here. Will check it out.

don't know why but it feels like Hollywood remake of a foreign movie.

I didn’t realize how many last of us fans are pedophiles. Lots of comments on social media about Bella not being “cute” or having “her essential charm”. Also comments about her remake model being too old. She is 14 you weirdos.

I didn’t realize how many last of us fans are pedophiles. Lots of comments on social media about Bella not being “cute” or having “her essential charm”. Also comments about her remake model being too old. She is 14 you weirdos.
upload_2022-8-22_14-46-36.gif

I really hope this is more consistent and better than Walking Dead. TWD had some really good storylines in the earlier seasons but there was also a lot of filler and bad pacing.

Well for one thing there's no slow part about the Last of Us and there's an obvious goal to the plot. And since it's by Craig Mazin, I feel like this show will have a better grasp at pacing than TWD because Chernobyl was only 5 episodes... which is a odd number for a series.

Well for one thing there's no slow part about the Last of Us and there's an obvious goal to the plot. And since it's by Craig Mazin, I feel like this show will have a better grasp at pacing than TWD because Chernobyl was only 5 episodes... which is an odd number for a series.
Cool. I never played the game so know nothing of the story beyond zombies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"