The Last of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should offer the 10 Dollar upgrade thing like the way they did COD BF4 and Injustice

Yaay!! Can't wait to give this a go. And due out around about my birthday no less!

The ps4 is relying too much on ps3 upgrades and remastered versions instead of new ps4 games.

The ps4 is relying too much on ps3 upgrades and remastered versions instead of new ps4 games.

I agree and disagree. You have to look at it realistically though. You can stick a small portion of your team to port a game with improvements and sell it to those people who either waited to buy the game on a new system, waited for a full edition or just flat out want a new copy.

Otherwise, all of these developers who just exhausted all of their cycles on a console that just became last-generation will now have to turn the focus on new games and you won't be seeing those for at least a couple of years.

Basically it's either this or nothing. Plenty of people are working on new games, but that takes a hell of a lot of time.

What other old PS3 games are on the PS4? I mean the general gaming populous have been pestering Sony and Naughty Dog for a TLoU port to PS4.. So we get one.. And now Sony is relying too much on old PS3 games?

I'm totally confused.

Also, Watch Dogs hits end of May, Destiny I'm September...in between that time we'll have E3 with Lord knows what kind of announcement.

I kind of agree with you but I also understand these games cost a lot of money to make and a lot of time too. Plus, there's an entire generation of gamers (like me) who weren't around last gen so we're looking forward to giving this a go.

I really can't wait

What other old PS3 games are on the PS4? I mean the general gaming populous have been pestering Sony and Naughty Dog for a TLoU port to PS4.. So we get one.. And now Sony is relying too much on old PS3 games?

I'm totally confused.

Also, Watch Dogs hits end of May, Destiny I'm September...in between that time we'll have E3 with Lord knows what kind of announcement.
Tomb Raider comes to mind.

Grand Theft Auto V is a safe bet, if it hasn't been confirmed already (I've been out of the loop for a while).

Why not use the games if you have them lying around? Part of the reason I haven't bought a PS4 is due to lack of backwards compatibility.

Tomb Raider comes to mind.

Yes but that one's on the X1 as well.

Almost all the time the first year of a new generation of consoles there is not much that comes out. So this time they are doing this to fill the void.

I'm totally confused.
Injustice, DC Universe Online, FF XIV, Tomb Raider. A bunch of digital titles got ported over or are announced to come such as Flower, Sound Shapes, Trine 2, Guacamelee, Flow, Escape Plan

Last edited:
Who ****ing caressssssss. Are there a lot of ps3 games being updated for ps4? Yes. Are there going to be plenty of new ps4 games within the next year and coming years, obviously yes. So what is the big deal. It's called patience, it's a new console. Give it a little time and everything will be ps4 and ps3 games will cease to exist at some point.

He asked a question and all I did was simply answer it. I didn't even provide an opinion on the subject matter one way or the other

Wasn't talking to you specifically but either way, its whatever.

I'm for one glad that it gets ported. I still have my ps3, but I'm sure as hell glad to experience it for the first time on ps4, with upgraded graphics. It already looks stunning on the ps3, so I'm prepared to cry because of how great it will look like.

I'm just glad to see that actual work was put into this port and that nothing was done lazily. Also, actually playing the MP with friends and being about to communicate will be awesome. Once again I can't wait to go up against the guys that instead of sticking together decide to go all CoD bro and lose... Terribly.

Is the MP the same as in uncharted 3? That free mic is awesome. I tried it yesterday, it works like a charm!

No. TLOU is very slow paced, very team work focused game. If it's played run and gun the person doing so will fail. Haha.

As for free mic I'm not sure. No one ever talked on PS3.

Interesting! I was in a party with my cousin yesterday, while playing killzone. Still, with my poor english skills, I'm afraid to talk with antive english speakers using a mic ^^

the-last-of-us-dlc.jpg

The Last of Us Grounded DLC Detailed

The final piece of The Last of Us‘ season pass content has officially been revealed by Naughty Dog, and its going out with a bang. The Grounded Bundle includes a new game mode, four new maps, new multiplayer weapons, and a new set of Survival Skills. First up is Grounded Mode, this ”will be the hardest challenge you’ll ever face as you try to complete the single-player campaign of The Last of Us. The AI is relentless, smart, and brutal, and survival will be near impossible,” according to Eric Monacelli, community strategist at Naughty Dog. Grounded Mode will cost $4.99 for non-season pass holders. Next up is the Reclaimed Territories Map Pack, which adds four new maps to multiplayer: Wharf, Capitol, Coal Mine, and Water Tower. “Intelligent use of climbing, stealth, flanking, and all your clan survival techniques will be essential to master these maps,” Monacelli wrote. It will cost non-season pass holders $9.99. You can check out a description of each map below:
  • Wharf: Set in the rusted-out docks where Joel encountered Robert, the Wharf map features close quarters gameplay, two snipers nests, and a giant boat. It’s full of good opportunities for climbing, flanking, and stealth.
  • Capitol: Set in Boston, the Capitol Map features indoor and outdoor gameplay. It encourages the intelligent use of flanking.
  • Coal Mine: Set in Colorado, Coal Mine is a winter map that’s spotted with abandoned buildings. It’s a spacious map that has long lines of sight and a bridge that’s a perfect perch for snipers. The dynamic snowstorm obscures the view so be on your toes.
  • Water Tower: Set in Lincoln, PA, the Water Tower map features two primary chokepoints for some deadly face-to-face confrontations. It’s mainly an outdoor map with a few indoor areas and some very unique lighting. It might seem open, but it’s really a tight map that’s perfect for close quarters melee.
The Grounded Bundle also includes four new weapons and two sets of Survival Skills. The Survivalist Weapon Bundle will set you back $5.99 (free with season pass) and includes the Specter, Double Barrel, Enforcer, and Launcher. All of these weapons will be available as part of pre-set loadouts so players can try before they buy.
Last, but not least, there’s the Situational Survival Skills Bundle and Professional Survival Skills Bundle, which are also free for season pass holders. Standalone they will cost $3.99 each. A full rundown of the new skills can be found here.
Finally, every single The Last of Us player, including non-season pass holders, will get a new gun, the Full-Auto Rifle, for free. “This is a fully automatic, modified burst rifle that is very easy to use. It’s the perfect weapon for people who are new to Factions and experts alike,” according to Monacelli.

and

Source:EPN.TV & GI
http://epn.tv/all/type-of/news/the-last-of-us-grounded-dlc-bundle-detailed/

Will the remastered edition collect every dlc or just left alone?

Léo Ho Tep;28501535 said:
Will the remastered edition collect every dlc or just left alone?

All dlc, and it's left behind not left alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"