The Legend of Zelda. The Movie?

I'm wondering if Universal has the rights to all Nintendo stuff since Illumination is doing Mario.

I'm still more frightened of live action Mario anything. Maybe Laiika or DreamWorks would have been better. Warner maybe. Is Blue Sky so great just because of Peanuts?

I don't know seems like animation is the only option for Mario. Still would rather watch any Illumination film than Sonic.

Laika does sound like it would have been a good fit.

I think animation is the only way to do Mario accurately. I do think a live action movie could potentially be interesting as long as you approached it very flexibly, but the movie they made was not it. Like, I could see '90s Tim Burton making a Mario movie that was weird as s***, but still entertaining in its own way.

When the hell would Holland even film this? He's doing Uncharted, then he has at least two more Spider-Man films to work on.

Considering Link's been shown in the games as being everything from probably 5 years old (Wind Waker) to upwards of 17 (BOTW and arguably most of the others), and could easily be re-imagined as even older than that up to 30-ish, I still wouldn't mind Thomas Sangster either. I would've preferred if a movie had been made earlier so he could've appeared younger, but he's still got the look, and could easily play an older version of Link
Link doesn't need to be reimagined as he's in his 30s hero just because Thomas Sangster plays him. The actor can get away with playing ten year younger without too much stretch, due to his youthful appearance. He's unique in that way.
But they need to speed up the production on this before it's too late for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"