Empress Helga: Brooke Hogan

Cannondwarf: Ron Perlman

Limpa: Kristanna Loken

Madna: Carmen Electra

Old Guy: Christopher Lambert

Tinkle: Clint Howard

The Really Big Tree: (voice) Ving Rhames

Last edited:
Nicholas hoult could do it plus he has the star power.

Ron Perlman as ganondorf would be amazing

What they need to do is come out with live action movies of Mario, Zelda, Starfox, and Pokemon... Then they come out with a live action Super Smash Bros movie with the reality bending Master Hand as the villain. After the SSB movie, you come out with more spinoffs like Donkey Kong, Metroid, Kirby

I would be cool with that :). Just wait for them to get bought by disney

uuughhhh....I hated that version of him, but I guess if they can make it look good, I'll be ok with it.

I guess at some point in the climax, we could see Ganon somehow morph to this:

th

...if only temporarily.

Elle Fanning as Zelda

k55y07.jpg

I guess at some point in the climax, we could see Ganon somehow morph to this:

th

...if only temporarily.

Temporary? No

He better stay like that for the 3rd act if they made a movie. I never truly liked finding out he had a human form in the later games(I think Ocarina of Time was the one that started that). I liked it in the original and A Link to the Past where he was a monster and they didn't explain *cough*ruin*cough* that he used to he human. Fit in better with the world full of fantasy and magic in my eyes.

You know who would make a fantastic Zelda?

Diana Agron

I just saw my ideal casting for Link in The Maze Runner which just opened this weekend, Thomas Brodie-Sangster. The guy is practically the spitting image of Link in most incarnations, and he's not a bad actor either. Would be perfect casting IMO, he looks naturally elvish already and has the look of a hero!

Jojen.jpg

I just saw my ideal casting for Link in The Maze Runner which just opened this weekend, Thomas Brodie-Sangster. The guy is practically the spitting image of Link in most incarnations, and he's not a bad actor either. Would be perfect casting IMO, he looks naturally elvish already and has the look of a hero!

Jojen.jpg
Such a great suggestion. I'm impressed.

Sangster is perhaps THE actor of his generation, but he's as underrated as someone can possible be.
I agree that his looks is something special, not only elvish but also otherwordly.

Perhaps I should have him as my first choice, over guys like Dakota Goyo, William Mosely and others.

Evangeline Lilly as Zelda.
No, it should be someone younger. AnnaSophie Robb, Saoirse Ronan or one of the two Fanning sisters.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"