The Lion King

Cinemaman

Avenger
Reaction score
I thought it was one of the greatest animation movies and the best from Disney.

This film can return me to my childhood and it is some kind of nostalgia.

My rate is 9.5 out of 10.

And what you think about it?

My dad still remembers taking me to see it, and we both still love it. I give it a 10 out of 10, easily.

I remember seeing this in the movie theaters when I was almost 4. 10/10

I guess it's a good movie, but I never managed to like it.

ANTHONYNASTI said:
My dad still remembers taking me to see it, and we both still love it. I give it a 10 out of 10, easily.

My dad aso taked me to see this movie, but it is so bad that he is now dead :(

My grandmother took me to see it. And she's still alive and kicking at 65. Sorry about you father though, :(.

The movie was great and nothing less.
One of Disney's Top 5 best.

I still love it ever since I saw it in the threater when I was 4.

I also just now noticed that Matthew Broderick was Simba.

I did a Wikipedia search to find out which year it came out, and I look at the voice and Matthew Broderick is the first name.

I was like "Wowzer!".

When I think about it, it makes perfect sense and makes me wonder why/how I never noticed.

The Lion King is one of Disney's finest achievements.

Remember seeing it in movie theaters and I own the movie now. Yeah people come in my room in my house at college and ask why I have the lion king, and i tell them because its a god damn good movie.

Batattack said:
My grandmother took me to see it. And she's still alive and kicking at 65. Sorry about you father though, :(.

Well, he died last year, so not so much time was passed.

Hakuna Matata, no worries.

It has a pretty decent voice cast. I know it had Jeremy Irons voicing Scar, Cheech Marin and Whoopi Goldberg as two of the hyenas, Johnathan Taylor Thomas as Young Simba, Nathan Lane as Timon, Robert Guillaume as that monkey (I forget the name), Matthew Broderick as Older Simba and James Earl Jones as Mufasa. I believe that Mr. Bean himself, Rowan Atkinson played Zazoo the Bird.

Did you guys know that Moira Kelly from One Tree Hill voiced the older Nala?

Even when he's doing the voice for an animated Movie, Jeremy Irons is still very creepy.

The opening always stays in my mind, breathtaking. The plays opening had even more of an effect, I weeped. I guess I'm just a sap.

A fine film The Lion King, great cast.

Batattack said:
I remember seeing this in the movie theaters when I was almost 4. 10/10

heh... i just kind of skimmed through your message, and thought you gave it a 4/10.

i was going to say something about you not having a soul.

It was an ok movie when i was a kid, Timone and pubba were the best thing about it

Love it, one of my favorite movies I give it a 10

I give it 5/5, 10/10, 20/20, you get the picture:p It was the first film to ever make me cry. I mean, I was literally bawling in the movie theater!
laugh.gif
I think The Lion King still holds up as one of the best animated masterpieces of all time. Right up there with Snow White, Spirited Away, and the best of Pixar:up:

I'd like it a whole lot more if it didn't rip off Osamu Tezuka.

LINK

The Lion King + The Iron Giant = My most favorite animated movies ever.

iron giant is the only movie that makes me cry everytime i see it. every time at the end, that 'superman' scene gets me. i shed silent man-tears just thinking about it.

I would had enjoyed the movie more if they didn't have all those crappy singing in it

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"